Author Topic: If they jail Trump, what’s next?  (Read 1198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If they jail Trump, what’s next?
« on: April 20, 2024, 03:08:02 pm »
April 20, 2024
By Clark Wren

The insiders, the elites, the establishment, whatever you want to call them, are hoping our Soviet-styled Department of Justice (“show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime”) will keep rolling forward and steam-roll Donald Trump. Although the Trump base is solidly with him and has stopped listening to anything the legacy press tries to manipulate us to believe, the Department of Justice has the power to incarcerate Trump if that is the will of the court.

What then? The elephant in the room is precisely what the talking heads won’t say. We have a constitutional crisis right now. Refusal to acknowledge the elephant doesn’t make it go away. A constitutional crisis, though, is not necessarily a bad thing. It does, however, require people to think outside of the box, which makes most people uneasy. Nevertheless, when there is a great distance between what you are being told and what you are actually thinking, then change becomes inevitable and necessary. But it is not the change for which the insiders, the elites, the establishment, whatever you want to call them, are aiming.

The institutions, which are now firmly controlled by the elites, are not supposed to run this country. We are supposed to run this country. Again, the message we get bombarded with almost daily from the media has little effect on Trump’s base, but everyone is not in Trump’s base. There are many who are undecided, and an election can be determined by razor thin margins.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/if_they_jail_trump_what_s_next.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: If they jail Trump, what’s next?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 03:39:07 pm »
If Trump is jailed, then he's... well, not exactly Nelson Mandela, but not exactly not Mandela, either.

He will be seen by many as a victim of an oppressive political movement that has enlisted the judicial system in its scheme to thwart the opposition, and silence dissent.

And given the true nature and import of Trump's "crimes", that would not be terribly far from the truth.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 03:41:18 pm »
If he's jailed, and which directly throws the election to Biden?

I am guessing there will likely be blood in the streets. The silent majority won't be silent anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 04:27:59 pm »
If he's jailed and somehow wins, which is possible, then that will be the mother of all constitutional crises. Our system appears vulnerable when there's this 50/50 split of the population, it seems to work better when there's a clear majority. Maybe that failure is on us, the citizens. Of course, 1/2 of the population is insane as shit (leftists), and basically want Trump to be guilty of something, doesn't matter what.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 05:01:25 pm »
If he's jailed and somehow wins, which is possible, then that will be the mother of all constitutional crises. Our system appears vulnerable when there's this 50/50 split of the population, it seems to work better when there's a clear majority. Maybe that failure is on us, the citizens. Of course, 1/2 of the population is insane as shit (leftists), and basically want Trump to be guilty of something, doesn't matter what.

I am not a Trump fan by any means, but nothing that they are trying to pin on him is felonious, or deserving of jail time. 

If the loony left is successful of jailing him, or using that jailing to wrongly bias an election, I predict all hell will break loose. This will be become an unprecedented coup.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 05:14:33 pm »
The real question is if Trump is jailed, and the Nat'l Convention still makes or already has made him the nominee. What then?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 05:30:19 pm »
Removed by Author .
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 06:12:30 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2024, 06:20:24 pm »
I am not a Trump fan by any means, but nothing that they are trying to pin on him is felonious, or deserving of jail time. 

If the loony left is successful of jailing him, or using that jailing to wrongly bias an election, I predict all hell will break loose. This will be become an unprecedented coup.

IMO We've already experienced a coup with Brandon being inserted as president.  Jailing Trump would indeed be an unprecedented coup; however I believe it is already planned for and anyone who rises up will be incarcerated.  Perhaps Brandon would either declare the Insurrection Act or the U.N. will step in.

I'm still waiting to see if Joe signs over power to the U.N. for global emergencies -- who knows what he's going to do this September; though I am confident he will sell us down the river.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2024, 06:52:20 pm »
Jailing Trump would indeed be an unprecedented coup; however I believe it is already planned for and anyone who rises up will be incarcerated.

That is what all the J6 *rioters* jailing was/is for...to scare the American people from ever marching on DC or to oppose what the current admin has or is doing...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2024, 07:37:02 pm »
That is what all the J6 *rioters* jailing was/is for...to scare the American people from ever marching on DC or to oppose what the current admin has or is doing...

Exactly.  Trump was correct about one thing, they're not just coming after him, they are coming after us!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2024, 08:25:52 pm »

Cattle cars, barbed wire, gulags.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2024, 09:48:43 pm »
Weird postulates:
"If he's jailed and somehow wins, which is possible, then that will be the mother of all constitutional crises."

Horse manure.

Send Supreme Court Justice Thomas to the jail with a Bible.
Swear in Mr. Trump.
As soon as he IS sworn in, hand him "pardon papers" to sign -- pardoning HIMSELF.
Then the jailer opens the door, and Mr. Trump grabs a cab (or whatever else) to the White House.

Tell me now (and in all seriousness)... where the heck is the "Constitutional crisis" ???

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2024, 10:02:55 pm »
Weird postulates:
"If he's jailed and somehow wins, which is possible, then that will be the mother of all constitutional crises."

Horse manure.

Send Supreme Court Justice Thomas to the jail with a Bible.
Swear in Mr. Trump.
As soon as he IS sworn in, hand him "pardon papers" to sign -- pardoning HIMSELF.
Then the jailer opens the door, and Mr. Trump grabs a cab (or whatever else) to the White House.

Tell me now (and in all seriousness)... where the heck is the "Constitutional crisis" ???

...hmm....I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps he could pardon himself for a federal crime, but I don't think he could pardon himself for a state crime. ???  NY has him right where they want him.

Despite the breadth of the President’s authority under the Pardon Clause, the Constitution’s text provides for at least two limits on the power: first, clemency may only be granted for "Offenses against the United States,"5 meaning that state criminal offenses and federal or state civil claims are not covered.6 Second, the President’s clemency authority cannot be used "in Cases of impeachment."

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artII-S2-C1-3-1/ALDE_00013316/

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2024, 10:15:18 pm »
" Perhaps he could pardon himself for a federal crime, but I don't think he could pardon himself for a state crime. ???"

Send in the Secret Service, with backup from the U.S. Army, to "secure" the Commander-in-Chief. Using only "appropriate force", of course.

Online rustynail

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2024, 10:30:49 pm »
If Trump is defeated will his sons be killed?

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 12:04:55 am »
   Melania and his kids will consider it a 'win-win' considering what they use to do to Presidents.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 12:09:40 am »
They'll come after you!

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 01:00:18 am »
If Trump is defeated will his sons be killed?

????  Not quite sure I follow, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2024, 01:01:15 am »
   Melania and his kids will consider it a 'win-win' considering what they use to do to Presidents.

RFK Jr's family just supported Brandon...maybe they see the writing on the wall.

Online corbe

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2024, 01:14:00 am »
   In 30 years we go from an 'I didn't inhale' Clinton to an X heroin addict in RFK Jr. 
   TV is the absolute gateway drug!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2024, 01:19:26 am »
   In 30 years we go from an 'I didn't inhale' Clinton to an X heroin addict in RFK Jr. 
   TV is the absolute gateway drug!

...hmm no wonder he's anti-vax.  88888cool

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 01:49:12 am »

...hmm....I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps he could pardon himself for a federal crime, but I don't think he could pardon himself for a state crime. ???  NY has him right where they want him.

Despite the breadth of the President’s authority under the Pardon Clause, the Constitution’s text provides for at least two limits on the power: first, clemency may only be granted for "Offenses against the United States,"5 meaning that state criminal offenses and federal or state civil claims are not covered.6 Second, the President’s clemency authority cannot be used "in Cases of impeachment."

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artII-S2-C1-3-1/ALDE_00013316/

Exactly. Also not sure about self pardons.

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 02:51:44 pm »
Weird wrote:
"Also not sure about self pardons"

The president's power of the pardon is absolute, and unchallengeable in any court under the Constitution. Quite literally, "it's in there".

Having said that, regardless, see my post 13 earlier in this thread.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2024, 05:33:02 pm »
If they can get away with that,their next step will obviously be to "jail" the rest of us. If not in actual jails,in the sense that we will be monitored and controlled in every aspect of our lives,including speech.

But......,none of you rabid Anti-Trump rats need to worry about this. Indeed,you should celebrate it as a personal victory when  it happens.

All you anti-Trumpers should Celebrate your victory!

After all,you will be as responsible for it as the DNC.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 05:35:33 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!