Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre References Charlottesville When Confronted About Pro-Hamas Chants  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karine Jean-Pierre References Charlottesville When Confronted About Pro-Hamas Chants
Rebecca Downs
4–5 minutes

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre didn't have the easiest time discussing matters related to Israel during Friday's press briefing, as Spencer covered earlier. When it comes to the related topic of pro-Hamas chants going on across America, Jean-Pierre response on that topic was also lacking, as she brought up the August 2017 "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

At Columbia University this week, pro-Hamas agitators were declaring disturbing statements such as "we are all Hamas" and "long live Hamas" in reference to the October 7 attack that the terrorist group perpetrated against Israel. Columbia's President Minouche Shafik just spoke before Congress earlier this week about the rampant antisemitism on her campus, as Madeline addressed.

"I get you don't want to go into specifics, but what does the president think about young people in America, saying things like 'We are all Hamas' and 'Long live Hamas,'" Fox News' Peter Doocy asked about the protest.

"Can--I will say--look, this is a president that has been, uh, since he's been in office, and the reason why he ran has been very clear about what he witnessed in Charlottesville. Let's not forget what we saw the antisemitism, the bigotry, the hate that we saw in the street of Charlottesville, which, as I just stated, was one of the reasons that he decided to run," Jean-Pierre shared, speaking about the event which took place almost seven years ago now.

Further, when it comes to how President Joe Biden has referenced that it was that antisemitic and racist rally in Charlottesville that made him run, he's also had a habit of doing so by referencing narratives that were debunked years ago, specifically that when former and potentially future President Donald Trump said there were "fine people on both sides," he was describing white supremacists and neo-Nazis as "fine people."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1781391571507695825

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2024/04/19/karine-jean-pierre-forced-to-get-a-bit-creative-when-asked-about-pro-hamas-chants-n2638044
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Q: “What does the president think about young people in America saying things like ‘We are all Hamas’ and ‘Long live Hamas’?”

KJP: “This is a president who has been...very clear about what he witnessed in Charlottesville, let's not forget what we saw, the antisemitism, the bigotry, the hate...no president has taken more action to combat antisemitism than this president."

So again, “What does the president think about young people in America saying things like ‘We are all Hamas’ and ‘Long live Hamas’?”
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Quite the dodge on her part
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Quite the dodge on her part

Yeah,  pretty thin gruel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: