Author Topic: RNC and Trump campaign to hire 100K ‘election integrity’ operatives to watch polls on Election Day  (Read 867 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC and Trump campaign to hire 100K ‘election integrity’ operatives to watch polls on Election Day
By
Elaine Mallon
April 19, 2024 8:37 pm

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee announced plans to launch an “election integrity” program, intending to recruit 100,000 volunteers and attorneys who will work to preserve “the sanctity” of November’s election in a press release on Friday.

In addition to recruiting poll watchers and lawyers, the press release even mentions hiring poll workers.

“Having the right people to count the ballots is just as important as turning out voters on Election Day,” Trump said in the release.

The RNC intends to establish in every battleground state an “Election Integrity Hotline” within each State Republican War Room. These lawyers will be responsible for fielding “all incoming questions and issues” reported by poll watchers and voters. They will also guide poll watchers through “the appropriate election code and provide clarity on how issues should be answered, resolved, or escalated.” Training for volunteers and lawyers for voting site and tabulation center monitoring will occur every month. The GOP said it planned to work with “passionate grassroots coalitions who are deeply invested in fighting voter fraud.”

“The Democrat tricks from 2020 won’t work this time,” RNC chief counsel Charlie Spies said in the press release. “In 2024 we’re going to beat the Democrats at their own game and the RNC legal team will be working tirelessly to ensure that elections officials follow the rules in administering elections. We will aggressively take them to court if they don’t follow rules or try to change them at the last minute.’”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2972878/rnc-trump-campaign-hire-100k-election-integrity-operatives-watch-polls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

2024 will go down in history as the best year to be a lawyer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

100,000 operatives who will sit idly by and complain about Democrats stealing another election.  Just like the ones in 2018, 2020, and 2022.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
....  And "to hire?" This should have been implemented 2 years ago.  Too little too late, and now not feasible  to do this thing right,.

RNC/Trump.....   Amateurs in action. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From the land of poll workers and observers (what I do in even  numbered years), I am not impressed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

From the land of poll workers and observers (what I do in even  numbered years), I am not impressed.

I was a poll worker and observer during W's election.  We weren't paid, we were volunteers -- people from WA were in the area and we reported anything suspicious and they came to the precinct as quickly as they could. Also we counted voters going in which in turn had to at least come close with how many ballots were being tallied or the foul was obvious.

I think it helped.  It certainly didn't hurt.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 01:16:36 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Just what I need, another reason not to vote this year, showing up and face a sea of Red MAGA Hats.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online cato potatoe

After the past few elections, one might expect the party to devote resources into boosting early turnout.  But, this is the GOP: Nominate a fringe character, screw off, and then claim it was stolen.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I was a poll worker and observer during W's election.  We weren't paid, we were volunteers -- people from WA were in the area and we reported anything suspicious and they came to the precinct as quickly as they could. Also we counted voters going in which in turn had to at least come close with how many ballots were being tallied or the foul was obvious.

I think it helped.  It certainly didn't hurt.

An absolutely critical component to fraud-based challenges is having eyewitnesses on scene who can swear out affidavits based on true personal knowledge.  Not assumptions made from a distance, or what is seen on TV.

I've spent a few hours one on one with someone who was in the room with Trump and his advisors regarding election integrity and the run up to January 6.  This person is a very experienced trial lawyer who was high-up in DOJ and has testified before Congress.

He said there was a massive gulf in understanding between the few people with real trial experience, and the non-litigator lawyers like Eastman advising the President.  The non-litigators in the room were convinced they had valid evidence of fraud, while the experienced trial attorneys said the affidavits were conclusory, lacked personal knowledge, and would have been - and were - torn apart by courts.

So the point is that the more people you have on-scene in more locations, the better chance you'll have of both deterring fraud, and doing something about it when it happens.  Still not 100% protection, but it definitely improves the chances.

Online banddag

100,000 operatives who will sit idly by and complain about Democrats stealing another election.  Just like the ones in 2018, 2020, and 2022.

I am  a poll worker in a split 50 50 area. near impossible to cheat. Every step of the way a republican and a democrat have to lock and inlock boxes, take the card reader form the scanner etc. If  a person cannot com e in due to a disability a republican and a democrat have to go out to the car and observe the vote.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I am  a poll worker in a split 50 50 area. near impossible to cheat. Every step of the way a republican and a democrat have to lock and inlock boxes, take the card reader form the scanner etc. If  a person cannot com e in due to a disability a republican and a democrat have to go out to the car and observe the vote.

I know that a whole lot of precincts in my county have lacked GOP election observers in prior elections.  Lots of people are willing to be observers in their local area, but where they are really needed is in those blue precincts where very few Republicans live.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 04:54:07 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »