Author Topic: Can the WHO Treaty Really Supersede American Sovereignty?  (Read 328 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Can the WHO Treaty Really Supersede American Sovereignty?
« on: April 20, 2024, 12:05:16 pm »
The Truth Monster by John Anthony 4/19/2024

The World Health Organization has big targets in its sights. That includes you.

“He has a property very dear to him in the safety and liberty of his person.” James Madison 1792

In Madison’s words, of all our property rights, those we hold over our own body may be the most “dear.”

Yet with the introduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in 2020, Americans allowed those rights to be tyrannized. Forced masking, medical procedures, vaccinations, and human separation erased any sense of personal autonomy.

Now many fear loss of sovereignty to the WHO as the body advances two documents intended to “sustainably balance and optimize the health of people, animals and ecosystems.”1 Management of those three entities would require oversight of every living creature on earth.

The  documents consist of 1. amendments to the existing International Health Regulations (IHR) and 2.  a new agreement called the Pandemic Treaty but also referred to as a Covenant, and an Agreement.

IHR –

According to the WHO, “The IHR are an instrument of international law that is legally-binding on 196 countries, including the 194 WHO Member States.”2  (Italics are my emphasis.)

Physician Meryl Nass has spent months revealing the contents of the draft documents.

•   The IHR drafts changed the regulations from “non-binding” recommendations to binding on member states.

•   Implementation was based on respect for human rights and freedoms. Now based on equity, inclusivity, social and economic development (In other words, the woke goals of DEI and ESG.)

•   The drafters agree the regulations may “interfere with livelihoods”, (think business closings) and “human rights. (Can include vaccine mandates, travel restrictions.)
Once agreed, the WHO decides when and how these amendments apply.

More: https://johnmanthony.substack.com/p/can-the-who-treaty-really-supersede?publication_id=668733&post_id=143743473&isFreemail=false&r=cjt3t&triedRedirect=true

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Can the WHO Treaty Really Supersede American Sovereignty?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 02:16:26 pm »
... with the introduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in 2020 ...

The SARS-CoV-2 virus was "introduced" into the US? By whom? It didn't just spread into the US and the rest of the world as infected people traveled?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 02:17:26 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 02:23:21 pm »

Can the WHO Treaty Really Supersede American Sovereignty?

Nope! Next question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 02:28:50 pm »
The SARS-CoV-2 virus was "introduced" into the US? By whom? It didn't just spread into the US and the rest of the world as infected people traveled?

Someone (me) might ask why all Chinese internal travel from Wuhan was completely shut down, but international flights from there were allowed to proceed normally? Not that it would have anything to do with intentionally infecting anyone mind you.  :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 03:35:43 pm »
Nope! Next question.
especially if we don't accede to the accord. Don't sign, don't ratify. No problem.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 03:36:25 pm »
Someone (me) might ask why all Chinese internal travel from Wuhan was completely shut down, but international flights from there were allowed to proceed normally? Not that it would have anything to do with intentionally infecting anyone mind you.  :whistle:
That shipment of expat workers sure hit Italy hard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 03:38:51 pm »
Hope they wear teal military helmets too.  Easy to spot.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.