Author Topic: EV And AI Power Demands Will Only Fuel More Electric Rate Shocks  (Read 102 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EV And AI Power Demands Will Only Fuel More Electric Rate Shocks
by Larry Bell  5 hours ago in Electric Vehicles, Green Energy, News Opinion   

Don’t believe “your lyin’ eyes” when the White House knows better, informing you that saving the planet from millions of years of climate change with windmills, sunbeams, electric vehicles (EVs), and super-smart technology will also reduce inflationary energy costs. [emphasis, links added]

Just be patient, even though it’s not working out quite that way so far.

Following relatively flat electricity prices over the seven years before President Joe Biden took office, they have since increased 13 times faster, soaring by 29.4%.

This is about 50% more than the overall inflation they contributed to causing.

And whereas President Biden has claimed “wages are rising faster than prices,” average hourly wages since he took office in January of 2021 are instead down 2.54%.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/ev-and-ai-power-demands-will-only-fuel-more-electric-rate-shocks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson