Author Topic: Claudine Gay to Teach 'Research Ethics' Class  (Read 320 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Claudine Gay to Teach 'Research Ethics' Class
« on: April 19, 2024, 04:46:28 pm »
Claudine Gay to Teach 'Research Ethics' Class
DAVID STROM 10:40 AM | April 19, 2024

No, this is not the Babylon Bee. It is real life on an Ivy League campus.

Claudine Gay, as you recall, is the utterly disgraced former president of Harvard University who put herself in the crosshairs by defending calls for genocide and then was exposed as a serial plagiarist.

It seems right for a professor to teach research ethics to Ivy League students. Who better?

I read the news earlier this week on The College Fix, and never got around to writing about it. But as it is Friday and I am in need of a bit of humor to end my week, I decided to take a stab at it.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/19/claudine-gay-to-teach-research-ethics-class-n3786787#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Claudine Gay to Teach 'Research Ethics' Class
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 04:47:33 pm »
 :laughingdog: twilight zonexxxx
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 07:04:41 pm »
Is this an example of the old dictum "those who can't do teach"?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 07:12:50 pm »
When you have no ethics it is an easy sell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.