Author Topic: National Guardsman Shoots Suspect Who Stabbed Illegals, Fled Back Into Mexico  (Read 88 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Border Hawk
Apr 16, 2024

National Guardsman Shoots Suspect Who Stabbed Illegals, Fled Back Into Mexico
Texas Military
An illegal alien who stabbed multiple illegals on Texas soil fled back into Mexico after being shot by a National Guardsman this week, authorities say.

The incident unfolded just after 1 p.m. on Sunday near Ysleta on the outskirts of El Paso.

Border Patrol was notified by Army personnel that a “migrant was seen stabbing another migrant” near concertina wire on the U.S. side of the Rio Grande, according to an internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo obtained by NewsNation correspondent Ali Bradley.

A National Guard soldier from Indiana who was deployed to Texas to participate in Operation Lone Star subsequently shot the knife-wielding assailant, who then returned to Mexico.

https://borderhawk.blog/national-guardsman-shoots-suspect-who-stabbed-illegals-fled-back-into-mexico/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson