Author Topic: New poll shows rising Latino support for border wall, mass deportation of illegals  (Read 124 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New poll shows rising Latino support for border wall, mass deportation of illegals
04/17/2024 // Laura Harris // 1.4K Views

A recent survey has found that former President Donald Trump's hardline stance against illegal immigration and stronger border protections is greatly contributing to his rising support among Hispanic and Latin Americans.
The Axios-Ipsos Latino poll, conducted in partnership with Spanish-language, Miami-based television program "Noticias Telemundo" from March 22 to 28 among 1,012 Hispanic and Latino adults, indicates a 10-point increase in support for deportations of illegal immigrants since 2021, while support for border wall construction has seen a 12-point increase since that same year – thanks to the vocal opposition and criticism of Trump. (Related: Biden admin finally admits there’s an “acute and immediate need” for a border wall as Democrat-run cities are OVERRUN by illegals.)

According to the survey results, 42 percent of Latino respondents support the construction of a border wall along the United States' entire border with Mexico, compared to just 30 percent at the beginning of the administration of President Joe Biden. Similarly, the proportion of Latinos supporting the deportation of all undocumented immigrants in the U.S. has risen to 38 percent, up from 28 percent in 2021.

The support for these policies among the Latino community varies by demographics.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-17-poll-rising-latino-support-border-wall-deportations.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nazi Pelosi has already ordered border fences to be of no use so why do Latinos think they are of use? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If you are here and an American citizen and Latino, you will see the coming wave of presumption that you are illegal.  The current Ratio of Biden illegals to Latino or Hispanic American citizens is 1:6.

Anyone legitimately here should object.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis