Author Topic: There Are School Walkouts Happening Over Furries. Please Shoot Me Into the Sun. .Matt Vespa  (Read 747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There Are School Walkouts Happening Over Furries. Please Shoot Me Into the Sun.
Matt Vespa

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1780985197741121691

I thought this was satire—it’s not. A school in Utah is coming under fire for allowing “furries” to infiltrate their campus, reportedly licking and biting students. What the fresh hell is this nonsense? Over 70 students walked out Mt. Nebo Middle School over these shenanigans, with even some members of this bizarre subculture admitting that their activities should not be done during school hours (via Fox News):

Utah's Nebo School District is pushing back on allegations from students about "furries" – people who identify as animals – in their middle school, with some rumors of animal-like "licking" and "biting."

About 75 parents and students at Mt. Nebo Middle School protested "furries" Wednesday, chanting during a walkout, "We the people, not the animals," "Compelled speech is not free speech," "Stop brainwashing us!"

At the same time, a petition circulated calling out the "furries." The petition, "Students for Humans at School, not animals aka furries," as of Thursday had over 1,800 signatures.

[…]

The district sent out an email to parents in response to the protest.

"We expect ALL students to be respectful towards each other while we are here at school. We hope you will treat others how you would like to be treated. Outstanding behavior might demonstrate curiosity, understanding, patience and tolerance," the district said. "One of our goals is to ensure that you are able to come to school, each day to learn the academic curriculum and appropriate citizenship. As responsible citizens, we hope you will look out for each other, take care of each other and treat each other with kindness."

In a statement to Fox News Digital, the district called the allegations "misinformation that had been circulated online."

"We want to assure you that rumors circulating online about student behavior are completely untrue," the district said. "These are 11 and 12-year-old students, and while sometimes these children may come to school with a headband that has ears, sometimes with giant bows, and sometimes dressed as their favorite athlete, there have been no students attending school wearing masks, animal costumes, or acting like animals."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/04/19/there-are-school-walkouts-happening-over-furries-please-shoot-me-into-the-sun-n2638000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

My SIL told my wife and I that evidently there are “furries” in our local school district and they are allowed to rub against other students

Were are the parents of these kids???

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 07:12:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My SIL told my wife and I that evidently there are “furries” in our local school district and they are allowed to run against other students

Probably having Furry sex and drug parties  :shrug:

Online mountaineer

Despite evidence to the contrary, TV station KSL denies there's any "furry" activity.

Chaya Raichik
@ChayaRaichik10
Guys there’s no evidence of furries in the Utah school except photos, a clip of a “dog” chasing a student, and a school spokesperson admitting that kids come dressed with animal ears. Other than that, it’s totally not happening.
You don’t hate the media enough.

https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1781158748914098272
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Despite evidence to the contrary, TV station KSL denies there's any "furry" activity.

Chaya Raichik
@ChayaRaichik10
Guys there’s no evidence of furries in the Utah school except photos, a clip of a “dog” chasing a student, and a school spokesperson admitting that kids come dressed with animal ears. Other than that, it’s totally not happening.
You don’t hate the media enough.

https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1781158748914098272

The media and school districts also made the claim about CRT.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online berdie

My SIL told my wife and I that evidently there are “furries” in our local school district and they are allowed to rub against other students

I can only hope that these kids get costumed up after they leave the house. I used to put on makeup and change clothes after leaving. If not, we are in deeper trouble that I even thought.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you dress like an animal you might get shot like an animal. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If you dress like an animal you might get shot like an animal.

Ha, that 'll leave a mark.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-