Author Topic: Our beloved grandmother didn't carry the nuclear codes  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Our beloved grandmother didn't carry the nuclear codes
« on: April 19, 2024, 02:16:10 pm »
April 19, 2024
Our beloved grandmother didn't carry the nuclear codes
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

Let me put on my grandson hat. President Biden reminds me of my late grandmother. We called her "Abuela Senda" and everyone loved her stories. She was born in 1892 when Cuba was still a Spanish colony. She remembered all those parades when Cuba became an independent nation in 1902. She had my father and two more sons during the Great Depression that devastated Cuba too. She was a wonderful storyteller, from hurricanes hitting the island to how my grandfather stole her heart. She was a charm until age caught up with her and the stories were no longer real. We would hear the stories, look at each other and move on.

Well, it was sad to see it happen to our beloved grandmother. It's scary to see it happen to the man with the nuclear codes around him.

As you know, President Biden took storytelling to another level. This is the story:

Joe Biden suggested his war hero uncle may have met a grisly end among flesh-eating savages after his plane went down over Papua New Guinea in World War II.

The president said there were 'a lot of cannibals at the time' in the area where his uncle Ambrose J. Finnegan's plane crashed in the 1940s -- and his remains were never located.

However, Biden's account was inconsistent with Pentagon records which showed the plane was not 'shot down' as he said.

According to his own Defense Department it was a 'courier' flight that suffered engine failure and ditched in the ocean off Papua New Guinea on May 14, 1944. His uncle was a passenger rather than the pilot.

Biden made the 'cannibal' comments on a trip to Scranton, Pennsylvania where he visited a war memorial bearing the name of his relative, who was known by the family as 'Uncle Bosie'.

The president said: '(He) got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals at the time. They never recovered his body.

'But the government went back when I was down there and they checked and found parts of the plane and the like.'

Another one of Joe's tales. What makes this tale more obscene is that he used the Atlantic cemetery story about Trump calling soldiers losers. My guess is that someone in the White House wrote the bit about Trump and then Biden's imagination ran wild. I don't know but that's my guess.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/our_beloved_grandmother_didn_t_carry_the_nuclear_codes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Our beloved grandmother didn't carry the nuclear codes
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 03:36:49 am »
He s full of what hit his diaper when he met the Pope(ish).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 10:40:17 am »
The left used to make that same comment about Ronald Reagan when he was president solely based on his age

With Biden, it’s not only his age, but his obvious decline mentally that’s the issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 12:33:05 pm »
I'm no expert on dementia (just a family member of one who had it), but doubt Joe's most repeated fantasy tales - from the uncle consumed by cannibals to war hero Beau - can be blamed on anything but his being a lifelong liar. He couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it. He never could. He's the George Costanza of politics. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it, Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 01:52:45 pm »
I'm no expert on dementia (just a family member of one who had it), but doubt Joe's most repeated fantasy tales - from the uncle consumed by cannibals to war hero Beau - can be blamed on anything but his being a lifelong liar. He couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it. He never could. He's the George Costanza of politics. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it, Joe.

Agree

This was the way Joe Biden was even before his dementia so it’s hard to say if his dementia is the cause
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 01:55:14 pm »

:amen: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien