General Category > Pookie's Toons

Today's Toons 4/19/24

<< < (2/3) > >>

pookie18:

--- Quote from: Jimino on April 19, 2024, 01:48:43 pm ---Ciao Pookie, thanks for the Friday toons! They're a great way to end the week!

--- End quote ---

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Smokin Joe:
Thanks, pookie! Have a great weekend! :seeya:

Just wait until they discover 'reparations'...

scottfreitas:
Freaky Friday Folly thanks, Pookie! And may you enjoy a quiet, peaceful weekend sipping martinis aboard a private yacht somewhere, as is your--wait, that isn't your ordinary custom??? I've been lied to again!!!

The Freaky: RealClear Politics average shows 40% of the country today supposedly still wants more Biden, good and hard.

The follies: abortion "rights" (such an odd word to use in regards to murder) still polls among young women as their #1 issue this November. Young women. The ones we rely on to have babies and keep us from going extinct. And all they seem to care about is being able to kill their own babies. THAT is folly!

Anyhow, cya monday!!! ;D

pookie18:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 19, 2024, 02:47:21 pm ---Thanks, pookie! Have a great weekend! :seeya:

Just wait until they discover 'reparations'...

--- End quote ---

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, Smokin Joe!

pookie18:

--- Quote from: scottfreitas on April 19, 2024, 02:53:42 pm ---Freaky Friday Folly thanks, Pookie! And may you enjoy a quiet, peaceful weekend sipping martinis aboard a private yacht somewhere, as is your--wait, that isn't your ordinary custom??? I've been lied to again!!!

The Freaky: RealClear Politics average shows 40% of the country today supposedly still wants more Biden, good and hard.

The follies: abortion "rights" (such an odd word to use in regards to murder) still polls among young women as their #1 issue this November. Young women. The ones we rely on to have babies and keep us from going extinct. And all they seem to care about is being able to kill their own babies. THAT is folly!

Anyhow, cya monday!!! ;D

--- End quote ---

My pleasure, as ever, Scott! Yes, you've been lied to...I don't even drink & the closest I've come to a yacht was when I considered playing Yahtzee...

Those 40% want more of 0bama, Hillary & Susan Rice...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version