Author Topic: Breaking! Illegals Will Be Allowed To Cast Votes in the Crucial Swing State of Arizona  (Read 10377 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/race-white-house-illegals-will-be-casting-votes/

Breaking! Illegals Will Be Allowed To Cast Votes in the Crucial Swing State of Arizona
April 18, 2024
J.M. Phelps

As it stands, liberal Arizona voting laws have paved the way for non-citizens, whether they are legal or not, to register for and cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

U.S. Air Force master sergeant Nick Kupper, who is one of several state legislature candidates vying for a seat in the Arizona House of Representatives’ District 25. While the voting laws do not affect his run for office, he is gravely concerned about the upcoming presidential race.

“In Arizona,” Kupper said, “even if the state can’t verify whether you’re a citizen, people can still assert that they are citizens.” While these individuals are not allowed to vote in Arizona elections, they can still vote in the federal election. “They can still vote for the president,” he explained.

In an April 16 post on X, Kupper pointed out that “In 2020 Biden got 73% of the federal only votes & Trump lost AZ by 10K votes. There are now over 32K federal only voters in AZ which would give Biden 15K more votes than Trump in 2024.”

More at URL above...

Poster's note:
Saw this posted elsewhere, take it for what it's worth...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I look for more blue states to follow.  I've said this many times; the DEMS will never give up their power or stranglehold that they have on this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This isn't news to me. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This isn't news to me.

I'm sure you've seen and heard more than most.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/race-white-house-illegals-will-be-casting-votes/

Breaking! Illegals Will Be Allowed To Cast Votes in the Crucial Swing State of Arizona
April 18, 2024
J.M. Phelps

As it stands, liberal Arizona voting laws have paved the way for non-citizens, whether they are legal or not, to register for and cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

U.S. Air Force master sergeant Nick Kupper, who is one of several state legislature candidates vying for a seat in the Arizona House of Representatives’ District 25. While the voting laws do not affect his run for office, he is gravely concerned about the upcoming presidential race.

“In Arizona,” Kupper said, “even if the state can’t verify whether you’re a citizen, people can still assert that they are citizens.” While these individuals are not allowed to vote in Arizona elections, they can still vote in the federal election. “They can still vote for the president,” he explained.

In an April 16 post on X, Kupper pointed out that “In 2020 Biden got 73% of the federal only votes & Trump lost AZ by 10K votes. There are now over 32K federal only voters in AZ which would give Biden 15K more votes than Trump in 2024.”

More at URL above...

Poster's note:

Think they figured out a lot of Republicans (in 2020) didn't return their ballots (nothing good to vote for). 

Guess that might be a good place to spend some time.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
The GOP is it's own worst enemy. 

They get that figured out and they can fix this stuff in no-time.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Is this true?  The GOP actually fighting back?

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1798081824700482019

It seems a little late for this.  It would never make it to court on time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Isn't that the what the Great Replacement is about?  Importing new votes for Democrats.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

OMG!!!  A Republican legislature actually sued a Democrat for circumventing the law?  Why can't other Republicans do this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

April 18, 2024
J.M. Phelps

More at URL above...

Poster's note:

The thing this leaves out.  There are registration data bases the states can check. 

If you assert you are a legal voter and they find differently, there are pretty harsh penalties involved.

As I understand it, it is the SCOTUS decision of 2013 that made this happen. 

Seems like we are not telling the whole story here.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The thing this leaves out.  There are registration data bases the states can check. 

If you assert you are a legal voter and they find differently, there are pretty harsh penalties involved.

As I understand it, it is the SCOTUS decision of 2013 that made this happen. 

Seems like we are not telling the whole story here.

Nobody is telling the whole story, from either side.  It's irritating as crap, and it drives me nutz.  I think there are not two sides, anymore.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

Thanks for that post above (#18), Bigun.

As I've said repeatedly in this forum before -- Arizona "is a blue state now".

Sumthin' tells me that won't be changing any time soon.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

In AZ, Republicans are much more numerous than Democrats.  It's only a blue state when you factor in the electoral cheating.  It's bad.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
In AZ, Republicans are much more numerous than Democrats.  It's only a blue state when you factor in the electoral cheating.  It's bad.

**nononono*

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1800475261781352597

Unfortunately so.  I don't know what's it's going to take as there seems to no longer be any remedy at the ballot box.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

And we've repeatedly informed you that you are incorrect.

Offline Fishrrman

Cyber answered my post above with:
"In AZ, Republicans are much more numerous than Democrats.  It's only a blue state when you factor in the electoral cheating.  It's bad."

I hear what you're saying.

But...
What good is having Republicans "more numerous" than DCommnists if they can't do anything to control the electoral cheating?

Arizonans are ruled by leftists, and yet can do nothing to change that...?*

As they say, the proof is in the pudding.
And lookin' at your state "puddin'" I see:
Governor - leftist apparatchik
Senator 1 - leftist
Senator 2 - "independent", but will likely be replaced by a hard leftist next year.
Can't speak as to House Reps.

* Here in CT, the left is entrenched and cannot be removed (especially with ranked-choice voting in the offing, not passed yet, but it's coming).
As I remarked to a friend once, if one is "of the right" in this state, and remains willingly, then one assents to the reality that he will be ruled by the left.

There's no use denying that reality any more in your state, either.
The ballot box there no longer seems to be working (same as here).
It is what it is.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"In AZ, Republicans are much more numerous than Democrats.  It's only a blue state when you factor in the electoral cheating.  It's bad."

But...
What good is having Republicans "more numerous" than DCommnists if they can't do anything to control the electoral cheating?

Senator 1 - leftist
Senator 2 - "independent", but will likely be replaced by a hard leftist next year.

* Here in CT, the left is entrenched and cannot be removed (especially with ranked-choice voting in the offing, not passed yet, but it's coming).
As I remarked to a friend once, if one is "of the right" in this state, and remains willingly, then one assents to the reality that he will be ruled by the left.

It is what it is.

I am not about to disagree with any of that. Reality always wins out. 

But I will try s'more.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

But...

Senator 1 - leftist

It is what it is.

You are correct.  And AZ, in spite of being red, is much like Kansas in that it elects a lot of democratic governors. 

The State GOP is a frigging mess and has been for a very long time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are correct.  And AZ, in spite of being red, is much like Kansas in that it elects a lot of democratic governors. 

The State GOP is a frigging mess and has been for a very long time.

The AZGOP took a seriously wrong turn with Dewit and Swoboda.  They even polluted County Chairmen across the State.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The AZGOP took a seriously wrong turn with Dewit and Swoboda.  They even polluted County Chairmen across the State.

The Arizona GOP took a seriously wrong turn when they let John McCain take over the party.

- J. R. R. Tolkien