Author Topic: White House does damage control after Biden suggests uncle was eaten by cannibals  (Read 1164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House does damage control after Biden suggests uncle was eaten by cannibals
By
Christian Datoc
April 18, 2024 1:07 pm

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre danced around questions on Thursday about President Joe Biden apparently “embellishing” the story of his uncle’s death and going so far as suggesting that he was eaten by cannibals after being shot down in World War II.

Biden is on the final day of a three-day campaign tour of Pennsylvania. On Wednesday, in Pittsburgh, the president aimed to critique his 2024 Republican rival, former President Donald Trump, by recounting the death of his uncle, Ambrose Finnegan, a U.S. Air Force pilot who was killed while serving in World War II.

“He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea. He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time,” Biden said before knocking Trump for referring to World War II veterans as “suckers and losers.”

“They never recovered his body, but the government went back when I went down there, and they checked and found some parts of the plane,” he continued.

Reporters traveling with the president to Philadelphia on Thursday asked Jean-Pierre about Biden’s recounting of Finnegan’s death, which does not appear to match the Pentagon record.

“You saw the president. He was incredibly proud of his uncle’s service in uniform. You saw him at the war memorial. It was incredibly emotional and important to him,” she responded. “The president highlighted his uncle’s story as he made the case for honoring our sacred commitment to equip those we send to war and to take care of them and their families when they come home, and, as he reiterated, that the last thing American veterans are suckers or losers, and he wanted to make that clear.”

Still, reporters pressed Jean-Pierre on why Biden opted for “embellishing the story,” but the press secretary answered that she didn’t “have anything beyond what [she] just laid out.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2970697/white-house-does-damage-control-after-biden-suggests-uncle-was-eaten-by-cannibals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Since Kewpie-Doll Karine couldn't/wouldn't find it, here's what actually happened, https://dpaa-mil.sites.crmforce.mil/dpaaProfile?id=a0Jt000001nzWi4EAE . LIEden's uncle was in an A-20 Havoc that lost both engines - no help from a Zero or Oscar - and crashed into the ocean. One person on the A-20 survived and returned, the other 3 did not and did not become Cannibal Chow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

His grandfather also was Ambrose Finnegan, which may have confused the issue. Either way, he is - as usual - lying. It's really tiresome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

“He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea. He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time”

He was a passenger aboard the aircraft, not a member of the crew, and definitely not the pilot.  It was a twin-engine plane, not a single-engine plane.  The plane was not shot down.  The plane crashed over water, where not only were there no cannibals, there was no New Guinea either.  Lie upon lie upon lie upon lie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Eat a Biden?

Even the Donner Party would have chosen starvation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Eat a Biden?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He was a passenger aboard the aircraft, not a member of the crew, and definitely not the pilot.  It was a twin-engine plane, not a single-engine plane.  The plane was not shot down.  The plane crashed over water, where not only were there no cannibals, there was no New Guinea either.  Lie upon lie upon lie upon lie.

Ol’ Joe wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped him in the face.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'They wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky': Outraged Papua New Guinea academics lash out at Biden's 'unacceptable' suggestion that cannibals ate his WW2 pilot uncle

Analysts branded Biden's comments as 'unsubstantiated and poorly judged'
    Other academics said his categorization of the cannibalism was 'very offensive'

By Natasha Anderson

Published: 07:44 EDT, 19 April 2024 | Updated: 08:45 EDT, 19 April 2024

Outraged Papua New Guinea academics have slammed President Joe Biden for his 'unacceptable' suggestion that his uncle was eaten by cannibals in the country after his plane was shot down during World War II.

Biden implied on two occasions Wednesday that his maternal uncle 2nd Lieutenant Ambrose J. Finnegan had met a grisly end at the hands of cannibals after his plane was shot down by the enemy over New Guinea in 1944.

But the White House and official defense records confirmed that Finnegan died when the military plane he was in experienced engine failure and crashed into the Pacific Ocean, not over land.

Historically, cannibalism has been reported Papua New Guinea, the Pacific nation that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea, but local academics say Biden's categorization of the act is 'very offensive'.

Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua New Guinea, told The Guardian cannibalism was previously practiced by some communities in very specific contexts and that locals 'wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky'.

Other analysts branded Biden's claims as 'unsubstantiated and poorly judged', especially during a time in which the US has been trying to strengthen its ties with Papua New Guinea.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13327529/Biden-cannibalism-uncle-Papua-New-Guinea-outraged-academics.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

There I was, flying over Papua in a Piper Cub with Amelia Earhart and John Denver. Amelia piloted, I was the navigator, John sang. I was wearing my aviator glasses.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light! Surface-to-air missiles - We're hit! We're going down! The engine screamed. Amelia screamed. I screamed. John sang, "To live on the land we must learn from the sea."

Amelia snapped at him, "Quiet, you idiot! We're about to learn from the sea up close and personal, unless I can get this plane on the sand."

WHAM! We hit the beach with a deafening thud. A thousand, no, million billion, hundred ... anyway, you know, the thing ... pygmy cannibals ran from the jungle and surrounded us. With a terrifying cry, they opened the doors to the plane and pulled us out. John said, "Wait! My guitar!" So one of them retrieved his guitar.

They started a bonfire and filled a giant pot with water. One of them added a little salt.

"You might want to add a mirepoix, too," I suggested, "And a bouquet garni, maybe?"

John said, "Yes, that would really fill up my senses."

The cannibals ignored our suggestions, and the water heated up. "When are you going to throw us into the pot?" I asked. "When I lived in the 'hood, the homies always brought the water to a boil, then added the protein, and reduced the temp to a simmer until the meat was tender. We all learned that at the local bodega, right after Jewish school. In Scranton. Around the time my son Beau stormed the beaches of Normandy."

The cannibal chief looked at me like I was nuts. "We're not going to cook you, you stupid stringy-ass old white man. We're making pasta. But if you want a drink while we're waiting for it to cook, try some of this."

"Mmm," John said. "Misty taste of moonshine! Thank God I'm a country boy, yee haw."

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Remember "Uncle George" on The Little Rascals?"  Must have been the same guy who ate Biden's uncle. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

He meant he was swallowed by a whale..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He meant he was swallowed by a whale..

Finnegan and the Whale. A well known biblical story.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Did he taste like chicken?

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Eat a Biden?

"The Dingo ate my grandfather"  /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Joe has entered an entirely different dimension.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Offline LadyLiberty

Confabulation. Just more proof of dementia.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

A person from New Guinea has some thoughts:
Laina Media
@media_laina
Coming from someone from Papua New Guinea...

As we now know, uncle Bosey's plane crashed in the sea and he was not even the pilot. So Biden is an old senile demented person who needs to be either in prison or in a mental institution.

From all around the world including us here in PNG, before Biden took office, we always saw America from a different perspective all together. America was seen as the shinning light.

In fact, before Obama took office, the whole world viewed America 🇺🇸 as the greatest country to visit or live in. We read stories of the Good Ole West, watched movies and seen on television the brand that was portrayed of the "old" America. The America that we grew up loving. We know of great American Patriots and still see these great Patriots fighting against these evil Leftists.

In America, you won't realize or would realize but not to the extent at which the entire world views the decline in the country overall. Its like a brand on it's way down the path of destruction.

To put things into perspective, the entire world is not on X. Over 50% or more of the world's population are on Facebook and other left leaning propaganda machines. So imagine the messaging being put out and what people from outside of America consume.

Americans won't realize but since Obama took office, the Democrats and the Liberals have TOTALLY changed America domestically and on the international stage. Every single day under Biden, we continue to see the rot and the evil being pushed not only in America but through American organizations and companies globally.

This is from a patriotic Papua New Guinean who stands with Trump

Trump 2024 - No other choice or we all go down.
8:48 PM · Apr 19, 2024

Online LMAO

Another incident of the WH having to do “damage control” after Biden speaks

Maybe they should quit pretending he’s sharp and spry

Barry Goldwater