Author Topic: SECOND ANTI-TRUMP JUROR DISMISSED: Seated Trump Jury Already Falling Apart As Trump Derangement Synd  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SECOND ANTI-TRUMP JUROR DISMISSED: Seated Trump Jury Already Falling Apart As Trump Derangement Syndrome Exposed
By Pamela Geller - on April 18, 2024

The fix is is. This is so obscene. America is swirling down the toilet.

A fair trial is an impossibility. Which is the point.
A nurse, who was a potential juror, has been dismissed from the courtroom after she said she can’t be fair and unbiased against Donald Trump.

https://gellerreport.com/2024/04/second-anti-trump-juror-dismissed-seated-trump-jury-already-falling-apart-as-trump-derangement-syndrome-exposed.html/
And New York Times reporter Susanne Craig describes a scene from inside Trump‘s jury selection where Judge Merchan allows a potential juror to remain even after Trump‘s lawyers highlighted a social media video she posted of people celebrating the 2020 election.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson