Author Topic: Pelosi to release memoir that details Jan. 6 and assault on husband  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi to release memoir that details Jan. 6 and assault on husband
By
Ross O'Keefe
April 18, 2024 10:48 am

Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) memoir The Art of Power will be released in August by publisher Simon & Schuster, and will display her viewpoint of the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot and the home invasion assault on her husband.

Pelosi hasn’t released a book since 2008, before her second and most of her first stint as speaker, and before rioters sought her out on Jan. 6, 2021, in the wake of the certification of the 2020 election.

“People always ask me how I did what I did in the House,” Pelosi, the first woman to become speaker, said in a statement. “In ‘The Art of Power,’ I reveal how — and more importantly, why.”

The title of the book appears similar to former President Donald Trump’s book The Art of the Deal and Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu’s famed The Art of War.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/2970396/pelosi-to-release-memoir-that-details-jan-6-and-assault-on-husband/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi to release memoir that details Jan. 6 and assault on husband
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 05:53:50 pm »
The chances that I will walk on Mars in August are greater than the chances that even one MSM "reporter" will factcheck Miss Nancy's work of fiction.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 06:17:34 pm »
 :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 07:08:54 pm »
I wonder if she'll touch upon Paulie's escapades?

:laughingdog:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 07:27:01 pm »
"and assault on husband"  by his palsy-walsy?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 07:28:22 pm »
“People always ask me how I did what I did in the House,” Pelosi, the first woman to become speaker, said in a statement. “In ‘The Art of Power,’ I reveal how — and more importantly, why.”
But enough about insider trading ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org