Author Topic: Betrayal and the Democrats  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Betrayal and the Democrats
« on: April 18, 2024, 02:32:17 pm »
April 18, 2024
Betrayal and the Democrats
By David Prentice

The story of Judas Iscariot is the archetypal story of betrayal, fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

It's fascinating, because Judas Iscariot was the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to the Pharisees for 30 pieces of silver. He felt so guilty afterwards that he tried to give the silver back.   

It's a terrifying story because Jesus was tortured and put to death and then Judas hanged himself.  The field where Judas died became known as the field of blood at the time of the New Testament writings. It was a terrifying end to a horrific story.   

Judas was picked by Jesus himself.  He was one of the original twelve Apostles.  He had walked with Jesus for three years, seen miracles, heard the finest teaching ever given, and because of this action, his name has become synonymous with the worst of betrayals, the most graphic of betrayals: Judas telling the guards he would kiss Jesus on the cheek to show them who to arrest.

excerpt:

Betrayal has been a significant part of the times we have been living in.  For many years Americans have watched as our country has been let down by its leaders.  Betrayed for money.  Betrayed for fame.  Betrayed for ideals of some Utopian revolution. 

Let me be blunt.  The worst of our betrayers are found in the Democrat party. They are betraying America right now and have been for years.  Their contempt for America as founded is for a combination of all the above reasons, in spades.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/betrayal_and_the_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Betrayal and the Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 10:10:55 pm »
From the article:
"Let me be blunt.  The worst of our betrayers are found in the Democrat party. They are betraying America right now and have been for years.  Their contempt for America as founded is for a combination of all the above reasons, in spades."

Let ME be blunt:
DCommunists are not "our friends on the other side of the aisle".
Not any more (if they ever were).
They are THE ENEMY.

I should have posted that in 50pt. type.

They should be regarded as such.
They should be treated (when amongst those of the right) as such.

The DCommunists are within reach of the total control of governmental power in this country.
Perhaps only one or two more elections "away".
Once they firmly have a grip on that... watch out.
Because you ain't seen nuthin' yet.