Author Topic: China must pay for its mass murder by fueling America’s fentanyl overdose epidemic  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 China must pay for its mass murder by fueling America’s fentanyl overdose epidemic
Opinion by William Barr • 12h • 4 min read

The mass importation of Chinese fentanyl is slaughtering Americans at an annual rate equal to that of our bloodiest year in World War II.

China is actively encouraging and facilitating this campaign of mass murder — as the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party revealed Tuesday in a bombshell bipartisan report.

It is a euphemism to call the mass distribution of fentanyl “drug trafficking.”

Fentanyl is a deadly poison. The tiniest amount is lethal.

It is typically distributed in disguised form so people who take it think they’re taking prescription drugs, such as Percocet, Xanax or Adderall.

Even when a drug is taken as an opioid, its victims have no idea it contains a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl.

Trafficking fentanyl is outright murder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-must-pay-for-its-mass-murder-by-fueling-america-s-fentanyl-overdose-epidemic/ar-BB1lOB95?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=50a821b6af814c228dd985eb2b2af4c5&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is nonsense!  If the problem were as serious as the article says, our POTUS would be doing something about it. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson