Author Topic: Donald Trump's stunning secret weapons!  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump's stunning secret weapons!
« on: April 17, 2024, 11:45:56 pm »
Donald Trump's stunning secret weapons! Meet the glamorous group of women throwing their support (and social media accounts!) behind his next bid for President - led by Melania lookalike Margo Martin and her VERY alluring friends

Donald, 77, has built up a team of extremely loyal and very alluring young women
    They are are often spotted at his events or hanging out at Mar-a-Lago
    Most of the women seem to have joined Trump's entourage through Margo, 28

By Lillian Gissen For Dailymail.Com

Published: 08:29 EDT, 17 April 2024 | Updated: 16:23 EDT, 17 April 2024

Donald Trump may not have been joined by his wife longtime Melania Trump when he headed to his criminal trial in Manhattan this week, but he had no shortage of glamorous women by his side.

The former President, 77, was joined at the courtroom by his stunning assistant Natalie Harp and his deputy communications chief Margo Martin, who shares a striking resemblance to his wife Melania, 53.

Trump has slowly built up a team of extremely loyal and very alluring young women - including Natalie, 32, and Margo, 28 - who are often spotted cheering him on at events or hanging out at his Mar-a-Lago golf club.

Most of the women seem to have joined Trump's entourage through Margo, who previously served as his press assistant during his time in office.

The 77-year-old's assistant Natalie Harp (left) was also seen in court, arriving alongside Margo (pictured together on Monday)

Trump has slowly built up a team of very alluring young women - including Natalie, 32, and Margo, 28 - who are often spotted at his events or hanging out at his Mar-a-Lago golf club

much more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13315233/donald-trump-women-margo-martin-natalie-harp-assistant.html
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:47:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy