Author Topic: Prince Harry officially renounces British residency, lists US as his ‘new country’  (Read 800 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Prince Harry officially renounces British residency, lists US as his ‘new country’ on documents
By Social Links for Lauren Sarner
Published April 17, 2024, 5:54 p.m. ET

The prodigal son will not return.

Prince Harry has renounced his British residency and claimed America as his home in new paperwork.

On Wednesday, for his first public remarks since his sister-in-law Kate Middleton announced her cancer diagnosis, Harry, 39, spoke via a video link at Travalyst’s annual general meeting.

Travalyst is a sustainable travel organization that Prince Harry founded in 2019. It’s a nonprofit based in London, and as part of the organization’s procedures at the end of the year, company returns were filed with Harry’s “new details.”

On it, he declared that his “new country/state” was now the “United States,” according to documents obtained by the Daily Mail.

When Harry founded the organization in 2019, his original place of residence was noted as the UK.

This is a major indicator that Harry has no plans to live in his native country on a permanent basis for the foreseeable future.

In 2020, Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, 42, relocated to America, where they now live with their kids Prince Archie, 4, and Princess Lilibet, 2, in Montecito, Calif., in a move dubbed “Megxit.”

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were evicted from their UK home, Frogmore Cottage — which the late queen gifted them following their 2018 wedding.

They finally vacated it in 2023, which left them with no official UK residence.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/entertainment/prince-harry-officially-renounces-british-residency-lists-us-as-his-new-country-on-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IMHO I think this would have broken QE11's heart..she was very fond of Harry.....and I do hope that Charles removes Harry and his children from the succession  to the throne....and take away their damn titles... 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:18:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Prince Harry has lost his balls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yep...and we know who has them

Support the USO

Online libertybele

IMHO I think this would have broken QE11's heart..she was very fond of Harry.....and I do hope that Charles removes Harry and his children from the succession  to the throne....and take away their damn titles... 9999hair out0000

I feel sorry for Charles.  Here he has cancer and his son renounces his citizenship. I'm sure this is breaking his heart.

Well, at least with him renouncing his residency, should something happen to both Charles and William, Harry cannot be George's regent.

Yes, I hope Charles strips the entire family of their titles.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 12:57:30 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Yep...and we know who has them

Harry looks so happy.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: This should make little Harry ever so popular with the British public, no?

Offline LadyLiberty

Perhaps he doesn't know where they are, but all he has to do is ask anyone where they are and they would tell that they are in  Megan's purse

Offline The_Reader_David

Well they are already very far down the order of succession:  William and all three of his children are ahead of Harry.  (And it would be Parliament that could change the succession, cf. the Glorious Revolution.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.