Author Topic: Cut the check: Trump asks for 5% from down-ballot candidates who use his image  (Read 4909 times)

Online libertybele

I've had a damn good day @libertybele ---- very productive and fun, even a dinner with my husband and our boys I didn't have to cook!   happy77

I don't know the outcome in November ---- I just know we won't recover from Donald Trump's loss.  I believe you're okay with this ---- more likely, it's your preference.

Yay for your wonderful day!

I'm curious though as to how you think Trump is going to escape all the felonies against him and for that matter the case going on right now? 

How is it that you feel he's going to prevail and be seated in the WH when the last election was stolen out from under him??  Nothing has been done by the RNC to ensure election integrity. 

Yes, Trump had (with had being the key word) us energy independent and did some good, but Brandon & Co. quickly overturned policies and have us in so much turmoil that I don't see a recovery.  Trump's policies unfortunately didn't take hold; he failed.  Flat out failed. We haven't recovered from those failures!

So, my question to you is, how on earth do you think another shot at the presidency he'll succeed especially with the same swamp in place whose goal is to destroy him; no different than last time?  This time around he's older (and his age and the stress is catching up to him), and more set on retribution than on MAGA.

It's not a matter of selecting the lesser of two evils.  The damage has already been done and I don't see us climbing out of it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

We’ll recover from either one. It won’t be easy but we will. America has been through a lot in its history. It can recover from either a Trump or a Biden

If you listen to the left, they say the same thing if Biden loses this Nov.  Democracy will be finished if Trump wins, they howl

But neither of the two presidential candidates this round are going to deliver us to a great American Renaissance.

How do we recover from an invasion of ILLEGALS?  ILLEGALS who will be granted amnesty with the majority out to destroy us from within? Mathematically it will be impossible for any Republican to be seated.

The DEMS now have the majority and things are going to become blatantly obvious to those who haven't seen it as to exactly what their intent is. 

What is this great American Renaissance that you think is going to happen?  I believe you are truly in for a rude awakening. 

We cannot sustain supporting ILLEGALS nor survive the anti-American wokeness, nor the debt that we continue to accumulate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.