Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump Is ‘Palsy-Walsy’ with Putin  (Read 812 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump Is ‘Palsy-Walsy’ with Putin
« on: April 17, 2024, 11:03:45 pm »

Pam Key 17 Apr 2024

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that former President Donald Trump was “palsy-walsy” with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Pelosi said, “What’s at stake is our democracy. I want to thank you for the attention that you have paid to Ukraine. It is all the things that are going, whether in a Manhattan courtroom or in Gaza and the rest, so important there. The attention to Ukraine has been diminished in my view in the press and our country. Nothing less is at stake than our democracy.”

She added, “It’s a tragedy that it has taken this long. I’m so glad, I won’t say glad, at long last, it has happened. The Ukrainians have been remarkable. The countries surrounding it have been taking in refugees, supplying humanitarian assistance and the rest. Those were members of NATO. They know they could be threatened should Putin prevail. Those who are not members of NATO are scared. They made it clear to us that they have propaganda in their own country coming from Russia as well.”

Mitchell said, “I was saying to Chuck Todd a few moments ago that one of the things Donald Trump just said on Friday, I believe, was that no money should go for Ukraine until Europe does something. Europe did $54 billion when this legislation was sitting in the Senate and in the House. Europe did $54 billion. They don’t have the weapons, the air defenses and the ammunition that Zelensky and Ukraine need.”

Pelosi said, “That’s indicative of how irresponsible he has been on this because he is palsy-walsy with Putin for some reason. For him to say that shows his lack of knowledge, his lack of values and quite frankly, his lack of commitment to democracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/17/pelosi-trump-is-palsy-walsy-with-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Pelosi: Trump Is ‘Palsy-Walsy’ with Putin
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 11:06:04 pm »
“palsy-walsy”?  Who talks like that?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 11:09:42 pm »
“palsy-walsy”?  Who talks like that?

Elderly lushes trying to be cool.

Here we go again...Russia! Russia! Russia! **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 11:13:54 pm »
Every time I think this woman has passed away, she pops up somewhere
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 12:10:03 am »

I will give Miss Nancy a quarter-kudo for recycling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 03:22:00 am »
How democrats love to demand and assert Republicans are the worst kind of democrats in an election year.  While democrats somehow are the best kind of patriot Conservatives in an election year, at least UNTIL THE ELECTION IS OVER.  Can they make fools of a nation forever???
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2024, 05:08:13 am »
Every time I think this woman has passed away, she pops up somewhere

She may have.

She's been pre-embalming for quite some time.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2024, 05:09:49 am »

Pam Key 17 Apr 2024

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that former President Donald Trump was “palsy-walsy” with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Pelosi said, “What’s at stake is our democracy. I want to thank you for the attention that you have paid to Ukraine. It is all the things that are going, whether in a Manhattan courtroom or in Gaza and the rest, so important there. The attention to Ukraine has been diminished in my view in the press and our country. Nothing less is at stake than our democracy.”

She added, “It’s a tragedy that it has taken this long. I’m so glad, I won’t say glad, at long last, it has happened. The Ukrainians have been remarkable. The countries surrounding it have been taking in refugees, supplying humanitarian assistance and the rest. Those were members of NATO. They know they could be threatened should Putin prevail. Those who are not members of NATO are scared. They made it clear to us that they have propaganda in their own country coming from Russia as well.”

Mitchell said, “I was saying to Chuck Todd a few moments ago that one of the things Donald Trump just said on Friday, I believe, was that no money should go for Ukraine until Europe does something. Europe did $54 billion when this legislation was sitting in the Senate and in the House. Europe did $54 billion. They don’t have the weapons, the air defenses and the ammunition that Zelensky and Ukraine need.”

Pelosi said, “That’s indicative of how irresponsible he has been on this because he is palsy-walsy with Putin for some reason. For him to say that shows his lack of knowledge, his lack of values and quite frankly, his lack of commitment to democracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/17/pelosi-trump-is-palsy-walsy-with-putin/

Since when was Ukraine committed to democracy ?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 02:22:31 pm »
Your post number doesn't change Hiker, are you actually a moderator, and carelessly so?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2024, 03:25:32 pm »
Trump is an envious Putin wannabe.  "Wha, Putin gets to be President for Life, whay can't I?  Whaaah!"

To Putin, Trump is a very useful idiot.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2024, 05:30:51 pm »
Your post number doesn't change Hiker, are you actually a moderator, and carelessly so?

If you are referring to this, "Posts: 1,455" (which is what I see as I post this), the forum SW shows members' total posts numbers, not a sequential number. E.G. If you find posts by me from two different days, you will see the same number, my total posts number.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2024, 05:49:56 pm »
Drunky Pelosi, Biden and most of the Democrat party are "palsy walsy" with China. (And Russia, too, perhaps). So there, you ol' drunk.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2024, 09:04:39 pm »
That is an awesome rant!

And he's dead right.

:yowsa: and  :yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2024, 10:18:29 pm »
Says the woman who all-but openly whores herself out to China.
The Republic is lost.