Author Topic: Barr: I’ll Vote for Trump Because Continuing Biden Is ‘National Suicide’  (Read 2768 times)

Online LMAO

We should support or oppose actions, and defend or criticize statements, based not upon who did or said it, but upon the substance.  And that seems to have been lost by many, especially the die-hard MAGA types.

:yowsa:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I am so bleeping sick of partisanism. You saw what Donald Trump did. I saw it. And you have the unmitigated gall to want four more years of that?

Four more years of lockdowns, four more years of destroyed opportunities, declining marriage rates, declining birth rates (both of which in no small part to a court ruling his appointees passed and has had a direct blocking effect on people like me who are blackballed from the dating pool for being conservative) .... and you expect me to want to vote for that???

I don't expect anything from you @jmyrlefuller   But, if it helps, please remember Donald Trump is not the reason you can't find a date.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
////00000////

I challenge Bill Barr and Lindsey Graham to a flip-flop duel. May the flippiest flop win.

I don't think Barr has actually flip-flopped.  He still thinks Trump is very bad.  He just thinks Biden and the left are much worse.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And some of us oppose more $$$ for Ukraine because major portions of it winds up in the wrong pockets in Ukraine and the United States.

And that's fine.  I disagree with that as a matter.of policy, but I get it.

But do you think that those of us who do support it are "pro-Biden", or "tools of the Democrats", etc ?  Or do we just disagree on that issue?

I assume you disagree with Trump's recent statements supporting money for Ukraine in the form of loans that can be forgiven?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And that's fine.  I disagree with that as a matter.of policy, but I get it.

But do you think that those of us who do support it are "pro-Biden", or "tools of the Democrats", etc ?  Or do we just disagree on that issue?

I assume you disagree with Trump's recent statements supporting money for Ukraine in the form of loans that can be forgiven?

I think those who support giving more $$$ (not military aide) to Ukraine are the tools of politicians of all stripes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think Barr has actually flip-flopped.  He still thinks Trump is very bad.  He just thinks Biden and the left are much worse.

Then he should have STFU about it in 2021.  If we knew Sloe Joe was going to be a disaster, so did Barr.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

This is partisan thinking at its worst. "Oh, I don't care if Trump shoots a guy on Fifth Avenue. He has an R next to his name, so he can't be worse than the Democrat!"

He is. And quite frankly, the clown show in the House of Representatives shows they all are.

I am so bleeping sick of partisanism. You saw what Donald Trump did. I saw it. And you have the unmitigated gall to want four more years of that? Four more years of lockdowns, four more years of destroyed opportunities, declining marriage rates, declining birth rates (both of which in no small part to a court ruling his appointees passed and has had a direct blocking effect on people like me who are blackballed from the dating pool for being conservative), complete lack of housing any reasonable person can afford, runaway national debt, moral decrepitude (huh, nonbinary didn't even seem to exist before Trump got into office)... and you expect me to want to vote for that???

Yeah, you're old. You don't have to see the destruction. You probably have another generation you've brought into this world. You did your part, I never will get that chance, thanks to you all. So you can have your partisan greed, destroying the lives of people like me. Don't drag me into it.

Notice I'm the only guy left on this board under 40? Yeah. Nobody's going along with this garbage. I'm alone. I hate it. Is it any wonder I'm in the poor mental state I'm in?

Speaking for myself, I may be older than you, but certainly I see the destruction, I see the moral decay, I see the decline in the American dreams of home and families.  However, this is NOT Trump's fault this has been going on for decades.

Liberal indoctrination of our youth by the liberal school system, ads on TV, etc., are at fault. Failure of conservative voters to hold conservatives responsible is at fault.

Voting conservative was at one point an option; obviously since the last election was stolen, I don't believe there is any remedy at the ballot box.  I don't believe there is anything that can be done unless the younger generation puts a stop to it.  Of course that's not going to be a popular idea; quite the opposite. 

Watching a country that I grew up loving and with patriotism being instilled in me, being destroyed is greatly disturbing.  I myself cannot change it alone.  You yourself cannot change it alone.  It has to be done collectively on a grand scale.  Someone needs to pave the way. I don't know if that person exists and if they do, the left will do everything to destroy them. Each of us has to stand up for what we believe in.

I once tried to enlighten people about the ramifications of ILLEGAL immigration years ago.  I was called a racist, spat at, had my car door kicked in and even speaking to conservative clubs and groups I was told that conservatives would never gain  any ground unless they leaned more to the center.  They were dead wrong and that is why in part we have the problems that we do.

I don't have any answers. I'm aghast at what is happening. Pray. Pray and Pray. I would suggest that you try to mediate on positive thoughts; be it a seascape, valley of wild flowers, stars in the sky; something to take your mind off of the negative.

Try to get a grip.  Trump has a lot of faults I agree, but he is NOT responsible for decades of liberal indoctrination nor the liberal stranglehold on this country.

Will I vote for him?  At this point in time, NO.  I still plan to vote down ballot for conservatives.  Do I think it's going to make a difference?  Not really, but I can't vote for someone who I don't believe is going to make the situation any better.  OTH; he will be the GOP nominee; and that is all conservatives have to work with as far as a president.

Tomorrow is a new day.  HOPE IS ESSENTIAL!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Then he should have STFU about it in 2021.  If we knew Sloe Joe was going to be a disaster, so did Barr.
I think Barr has his finger in the wind. He doesn't stand for anything, imho.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Barr has his finger in the wind. He doesn't stand for anything, imho.

Trump would be an idiot if he lets Barr into any position in the next Administration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

🧡🧡🧡