General Category > Politics/Government

Biden ‘Strongly’ Supports Johnson’s $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden ‘Strongly’ Supports Johnson’s $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package

Nick Gilbertson 17 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden announced he “strongly” supports the House foreign aid package as Republicans rapidly turn on Speaker Mike Johnson over efforts to combine several supplemental bills into a single rule with a lack of border security legislation in the package.

Shortly after the texts of the bills–a 49-page Ukraine supplemental, a 25-page Israel supplemental, and a 15-page “Indo-Pacific” supplemental–were released, Biden urged the passing of the “package,” according to a statement shared to X by Politico’s Daniella Diaz. A document from House Republicans on the appropriations committee notes that $26.38 billion would go to Israel, $60.84 billion would go to Ukraine, and $8.12 billion would head to the Indo-Pacific in the three bills.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1780680113291719143

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/17/biden-strongly-supports-johnsons-95-billion-foreign-aid-package/

mountaineer:
Congressman Greg Murphy, M.D.
@RepGregMurphy
If you go against the rule, you are aiding and abetting the Progressive Liberals in DC. You are preventing serious policy work from being done and helping to destroy America. Your vote is no more important than mine. It is time to end the political terrorism.
Last edited
4:28 PM · Apr 18, 2024

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
Border is open
Debt is $34.5 Trillion
We borrow a trillion dollars every 100 days.
I can’t vote to proceed onto a $98 billion dollar foreign aid bill with no corresponding budget cuts.
Borrowing money from China to give it to Ukraine does not make America stronger.
I don’t think believing these things makes me a political terrorist.
8:54 PM · Apr 18, 2024

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 19, 2024, 11:49:56 am ---Congressman Greg Murphy, M.D.
@RepGregMurphy
If you go against the rule, you are aiding and abetting the Progressive Liberals in DC. You are preventing serious policy work from being done and helping to destroy America. Your vote is no more important than mine. It is time to end the political terrorism.
Last edited
4:28 PM · Apr 18, 2024

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
Border is open
Debt is $34.5 Trillion
We borrow a trillion dollars every 100 days.
I can’t vote to proceed onto a $98 billion dollar foreign aid bill with no corresponding budget cuts.
Borrowing money from China to give it to Ukraine does not make America stronger.
I don’t think believing these things makes me a political terrorist.
8:54 PM · Apr 18, 2024

--- End quote ---

Well if Matt Gaetz hates this bill, I like it.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on April 19, 2024, 12:04:03 pm ---
Well if Matt Gaetz hates this bill, I like it.

--- End quote ---

Well, if Joe Biden likes this bill, I hate it!

Free Vulcan:
And not one thing about the border.

I will laugh if the only votes that pass are the ones the Dems want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version