Author Topic: Don’t Fall For Democrats’ Dishonest, Unconstitutional, Norm-Busting, Vote-Buying Student-Loan Racke  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't Fall For Democrats' Disastrous Student-Loan Racket
David Harsanyi

Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren released a cringy video appeal to young voters this week, letting them know that Senate Democrats were integral in the White House’s efforts to “cancel student debt.”

Sure, they’re bragging about saddling the average taxpayer with the debt of the privileged college graduates. But let’s not overlook the fact that Warren and Schumer are also bragging about helping the president circumvent the institution they supposedly run.

It is no surprise the leader of what is allegedly the greatest deliberative lawmaking body in the world — tasked with checking the power of the executive branch — is telling us he will sell out the legislative branch for a few votes. A few years back, Schumer told Rachel Maddow it may be “a good idea for President Biden to call a climate emergency,” which would have given the White House nearly unfettered power to run the economy by fiat. If President Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis or Joe McRedState took the same power, Schumer would rend his garments.

These are the same people, incidentally, who’ve deputized themselves as democracy’s great defenders. Thank you, heroes.

For partisan Democrats who don’t give a whit about constitutional order, the student loan racket has no real downside.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/17/dont-fall-for-democrats-dishonest-unconstitutional-norm-busting-vote-buying-student-loan-racket/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

If you’re a young voter whose burdened with student loan debt, and a politician promises that if you elect them, they will cancel it, I can see how that person would vote the way they do from their perspective

I don’t agree with it. But I’m not burdened with student loan debt anymore

Don’t underestimate this being effective
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy