Author Topic: Rand Paul: Mike Johnson ‘Completely Changed’ Principles After Becoming Speaker  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rand Paul: Mike Johnson ‘Completely Changed’ Principles After Becoming Speaker

PAUL BOIS16 Apr 2024966

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said over the weekend Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson “completely changed” his principles after ascending to his position.

Paul took issue with Johnson for forcing a tie vote against a spy bill amendment that conservative Republicans and some progressives supported.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/16/rand-paul-mike-johnson-completely-changed-principles-after-becoming-speaker/

“Conservatives and progressives teamed up to demand an amendment the for reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) last week, which would have required a warrant for government spying on Americans. The amendment vote came to a tie after Johnson’s vote against it, tanking the change,” noted The Hill.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:05:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kevindavis007

Rand who??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I don't believe I've ever heard of such a thing happening before in the congress, presidency, FBI, Justice Department, from judges, staffers, Military leaders, or prosecutors. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson