Author Topic: Americans are becoming less confident in their government than people in other rich countries: poll  (Read 404 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans are becoming less confident in their government than people in other rich countries: polls
Noah Sheidlower and Madison Hall Apr 17, 2024, 11:13 AM EDT

Dominick Reuter/Business Insider
New Gallup data reveals the US has fallen behind many G7 countries in key indicators.

26% of Americans struggled to afford food in 2023, and confidence in the military has fallen.

Public confidence in US institutions, including the government and judiciary, has declined.

The US may be losing its strong standing among the world's most developed nations.

https://www.businessinsider.com/military-government-judiciary-confidence-food-insecurity-g7-gallup-gdp-growth-2024-4
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:18:40 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Americans seeing democrats full bladder release on Americans and America, pumping foreigners and foreign enemies full of our money and Armies, while Americans live on the streets are moving past clueless and beginning to suspect something amiss!  Its like Jews in WWII concentration camps beginning to suspect something amiss!  Could their be light in such darkness? ? ? ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DB

Rampant government corruption tends to do that...