Author Topic: ‘Death to America’ Mayor Insists That ‘Dearborn is a City of Proud Americans’  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Death to America’ Mayor Insists That ‘Dearborn is a City of Proud Americans’
Who is convinced?

April 16, 2024 by Robert Spencer

The alarming scene that unfolded recently in Dearborn, Mich., with Muslim protesters chanting “Death to America,” has resulted in some fallout for the city’s mayor, Abdullah Hammoud. While Old Joe Biden and his henchmen are happily taking a wrecking ball to the former Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, they don’t go around telegraphing their intentions.

Their friends in Dearborn were a bit too forthright about what the ultimate goal of the policies that the left and their Islamic allies really are, so reassuring words had to be uttered and the public put back to sleep. Hammoud found, however, that at least some people had been jolted away much too rudely for that to be possible.

Hammoud entreated the world Monday not to believe its lying eyes, but to heed his soothing words instead. “Over the weekend,” he wrote, “video emerged of a rally in Dearborn where some attendees were chanting statements that were unacceptable and contrary to the heart of this city. We reject all inflammatory and violent statements made at the gathering.” That was a swell disavowal, but it was glaring that Hammoud said nothing about investigating the people involved.

Instead, the earnest young mayor continued, “Dearborn is a city of proud Americans; the hateful rhetoric heard on Friday does not reflect the opinion of the members of this community. The Dearborn community stands for peace and justice for all people. We are proud to call this city and this country home.” While he intended this to tamp down the controversy, it only ended up making matters worse, because Hammoud’s description of Dearborn diverged so widely from what is generally known about the city.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/death-to-america-mayor-insists-that-dearborn-is-a-city-of-proud-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If they don't like America, they are free to leave at any time.

My ancestors came to America to escape the Great Potato Famine of the 1840s ... not to bring the Great Potato Famine to America.

Hear me now, believe me later ... if you can't leave Old World $h!t in the Old World, go back to the Old World, and stay there.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If this was true, then the other muzzies in the town would be angry, and holding them to account. 

Bullshit is easy to smell, if you simply add a few facts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Dearborn has a city council comprised of Muslims. Proud Americans?  Right.  I've got a really great used car to sell you for cheap.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Shouldn't we be encouraging this Mayor?

“Over the weekend,” he wrote, “video emerged of a rally in Dearborn where some attendees were chanting statements that were unacceptable and contrary to the heart of this city. We reject all inflammatory and violent statements made at the gathering.”

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:52:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Shouldn't we be encouraging this Mayor?

Yeah, I actually don't see what the problem is with his statement.  He also said:

Dearborn is a city of proud Americans; the hateful rhetoric heard on Friday does not reflect the opinion of the members of this community. The Dearborn community stands for peace and justice for all people. We are proud to call this city and this country home.

Seems rather appropriate.  What else is he supposed to say?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:35:38 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »