Author Topic: Majority of Young Muslims in UK Want Islamic Law  (Read 436 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Majority of Young Muslims in UK Want Islamic Law
« on: April 17, 2024, 02:53:49 pm »
Majority of Young Muslims in UK Want Islamic Law
Poll shows British Muslims want Islam as the national religion and an Islamic political party.

April 15, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield

1 in 3 Muslims living in the UK want Islam to be declared the national religion and for everyone to live under the brutal system of Sharia law which calls for beheadings and amputations.

Less than 1 in 4 Muslims opposed the move while the majority were unwilling to commit.

Among younger Muslims 18-24, 1 in 5 believed that making Islam “our national religion” was “very desirable”, and a total of 43% supported redefining the UK as an Islamic state.

Only 16% opposed it.

This younger group who are the future of Muslims in the UK was also the one most likely to sympathize with Islamic terrorists.

1 in 4 British Muslim men expressed a positive view of Jihad. 46% of British Muslims sympathized with Hamas as did 58% of younger British Muslims. None effectively sympathize with Israel. Previously 1 in 4 Muslims had sympathized with the 7/7 suicide bombers in London.

52% of Muslims supported a ‘blasphemy’ ban on Mohammed cartoons. This Sharia ‘blasphemy code’ had already been used to justify violence and Islamic terrorist attacks against artists and magazines. Including the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris by heavily armed Muslim terrorists.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/majority-of-young-muslims-in-uk-want-islamic-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Majority of Young Muslims in UK Want Islamic Law
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 03:09:38 pm »
They are free to join Johnny Jihad in the Levant Caliphate, and not return.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 03:13:04 pm »
I would ask those of them who were not born there why they moved to the UK in the first place.
But we know the reason.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 09:09:19 pm »
Years ago in this forum I predicted that Britain might actually become one of the first Western European nations to fall to islam.

When you import muslims,
You get islam.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 10:21:49 pm »
Islam got stuck in the 16th century and that’s where their mindset remains

Except now they have more  powerful weaponry
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 10:54:30 pm »
They are free to join Johnny Jihad in the Levant Caliphate, and not return.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis