Author Topic: In Los Angeles, Hispanic Gangs Ethnically Cleansing Black Neighborhoods  (Read 585 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In Los Angeles, Hispanic Gangs Ethnically Cleansing Black Neighborhoods
By Brenda Walker

If Washington wanted to develop a vibrant underworld of vicious criminal gangs, it couldn't do any better than the immigration system now in place. The permissiveness toward lawbreaking border-crossers combined with the pure numbers of immigrants who cannot possibly be assimilated in such bulk has created a witches' brew of crime-spawning social pathology. The worst creatures are the Hispanic gangsters who kill innocent Americans in order to illustrate aptitude for savagery.

A recent heart-breaking example: the slaughter on March 2 of 17-year-old Jamiel Shaw, Jr. The South Los Angeles high school student was shot dead just a few doors from home by two Latino men who jumped from a car and demanded to know to which gang he belonged. When he didn't answer, they shot him down. His father heard the shots and went outside to see his boy bleeding on the sidewalk. [A youth 'on track' until fatal gunfire, By Paloma Esquivel, Paul Pringle and Francisco Vara-Orta, LA Times, March 4, 2008]

Jamiel had no gang connections. He was apparently just another random victim of Hispanic gangsters killing blacks to drive them out of their corner of Aztlan. The promising football star had received inquiries from Stanford and Rutgers universities about a possible athletic scholarship. His mother, Army Sgt. Anita Shaw, was called home from her second tour of duty in Iraq after the murder of her son.

The family is crushed. Dad Jamiel Sr. said they have "simply lost everything."

https://www.alipac.us/f12/la-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoods-100810/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
In Los Angeles, Hispanic Gangs Ethnically Cleansing Black Neighborhoods
By Brenda Walker

If Washington wanted to develop a vibrant underworld of vicious criminal gangs, it couldn't do any better than the immigration system now in place. The permissiveness toward lawbreaking border-crossers combined with the pure numbers of immigrants who cannot possibly be assimilated in such bulk has created a witches' brew of crime-spawning social pathology. The worst creatures are the Hispanic gangsters who kill innocent Americans in order to illustrate aptitude for savagery.

A recent heart-breaking example: the slaughter on March 2 of 17-year-old Jamiel Shaw, Jr. The South Los Angeles high school student was shot dead just a few doors from home by two Latino men who jumped from a car and demanded to know to which gang he belonged. When he didn't answer, they shot him down. His father heard the shots and went outside to see his boy bleeding on the sidewalk. [A youth 'on track' until fatal gunfire, By Paloma Esquivel, Paul Pringle and Francisco Vara-Orta, LA Times, March 4, 2008]

Jamiel had no gang connections. He was apparently just another random victim of Hispanic gangsters killing blacks to drive them out of their corner of Aztlan. The promising football star had received inquiries from Stanford and Rutgers universities about a possible athletic scholarship. His mother, Army Sgt. Anita Shaw, was called home from her second tour of duty in Iraq after the murder of her son.

The family is crushed. Dad Jamiel Sr. said they have "simply lost everything."

https://www.alipac.us/f12/la-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoods-100810/

8888crybaby This is so hard to read. Not to mention infuriating. I wonder how the young man's mother feels about serving a country that has failed her so badly -- intentionally. Please, black people. Understand who your true enemy is. And vote accordingly.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry it’s not like this is new or it isn’t reciprocated by Blacks. I said it before, the only people Blacks and Hispanics hate more than Whites is each other.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Sorry it’s not like this is new or it isn’t reciprocated by Blacks. I said it before, the only people Blacks and Hispanics hate more than Whites is each other.

No, it's not new. It's just that a whole lot more fuel has been added to the fire.

Online LMAO

I recall reading a  similar story when George Bush was president

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline AllThatJazzZ

I recall reading a  similar story when George Bush was president

Obviously you're not concerned about the gangs, thugs and terrorists coming across the border over the past 3 years.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

They voted for this. They voted for people who insisted on this,who would not even hold a cabinet secretary to task for nonfeasance.

:pop41:

Bring another bag
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

Obviously you're not concerned about the gangs, thugs and terrorists coming across the border over the past 3 years.  :shrug:

So where did this straw man come from?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hispanics are the new overlords.  Black need to step up their game.  Kill or be killed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

So where did this straw man come from?

@LMAO

As I watch and read news reports, I (almost) never take notes. I simply don't anticipate that someone will need me to substantiate info that's in the news. If you assert that gangs, thugs and terrorists aren't entering and fanning out across our country, you need to provide news sources that refute the things you take issue with.

Online LMAO

Re: In Los Angeles, Hispanic Gangs Ethnically Cleansing Black Neighborhoods
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2024, 12:16:19 am »
@LMAO

As I watch and read news reports, I (almost) never take notes. I simply don't anticipate that someone will need me to substantiate info that's in the news. If you assert that gangs, thugs and terrorists aren't entering and fanning out across our country, you need to provide news sources that refute the things you take issue with.

More strawman arguments

Where did you get the idea that I was arguing that violent gangs and terrorist were not crossing our border and fanning out across the country?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 12:23:45 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater