General Category > Immigration/Border

In Los Angeles, Hispanic Gangs Ethnically Cleansing Black Neighborhoods

<< < (2/3) > >>

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 17, 2024, 10:23:30 pm ---I recall reading a  similar story when George Bush was president

--- End quote ---

Obviously you're not concerned about the gangs, thugs and terrorists coming across the border over the past 3 years.  :shrug:

Smokin Joe:

They voted for this. They voted for people who insisted on this,who would not even hold a cabinet secretary to task for nonfeasance.

:pop41:

Bring another bag

LMAO:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on April 17, 2024, 10:35:43 pm ---Obviously you're not concerned about the gangs, thugs and terrorists coming across the border over the past 3 years.  :shrug:

--- End quote ---

So where did this straw man come from?

Wingnut:
Hispanics are the new overlords.  Black need to step up their game.  Kill or be killed.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 17, 2024, 10:56:18 pm ---So where did this straw man come from?

--- End quote ---

@LMAO

As I watch and read news reports, I (almost) never take notes. I simply don't anticipate that someone will need me to substantiate info that's in the news. If you assert that gangs, thugs and terrorists aren't entering and fanning out across our country, you need to provide news sources that refute the things you take issue with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version