Author Topic: Feds Arrest Migrant Shoplifting Gang After Five Years in New England  (Read 103 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds Arrest Migrant Shoplifting Gang After Five Years in New England

WARNER TODD HUSTON16 Apr 2024254

Federal agents have finally started arresting suspects reportedly involved in an organized criminal gang of migrants accused of stealing tens of thousands of dollars of merchandise from stores across New England.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security announced the arrests of Marvin Estuardo Morales De Paz, 33; Abraham Dayger-Enrique, 24; Sebastian Lajuj-Soloman, 30; and Jonathan Josue Amperez-Perez, 31; several of whom federal authorities charged in Rhode Island, according to Maine Wire.

One of the thefts attributed to this group of migrants occurred in Rockland, Maine, in February 2023. Seven migrants were arrested in that incident, and several of those arrested in Maine in 2023 have now been arrested in Rhode Island.

“Home Depot loss prevention personnel discovered that a group of individuals were attempting to steal more than $1,900 in electrical wire and other merchandise concealed in a box of another item,” said Special Agent Brendan Cullen. “Several of the same individuals were present in the van in Rockland as in Warwick and Providence.”

https://www.alipac.us/f12/feds-arrest-migrant-shoplifting-gang-after-five-years-new-england-419775/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson