Author Topic: Biden must resign if he greenlit Iran’s strike on Israel  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden must resign if he greenlit Iran’s strike on Israel
« on: April 17, 2024, 01:27:15 pm »
Biden must resign if he greenlit Iran’s strike on Israel
By
Peter Laffin
April 17, 2024 6:00 am

An anonymous Turkish diplomat told Reuters this week that Turkey played the role of a back channel intermediary between the United States and Iran in the run-up to the Iranian missile strike in Israel. According to the source, Tehran informed Turkey of its plans for the strike in advance in an effort to limit the potential for further escalation. In response, the U.S. allegedly conveyed to Tehran through Ankara that any action would have to be “within certain limits.” The White House has denied the claim.

But if the report is accurate, and, in particular, if President Joe Biden greenlit a strike against a key American ally, he must be compelled to resign the presidency immediately. Such an act, even if taken with the apparent best long-term interests of the ally in mind, represents a stunning betrayal that has the potential to erode trust among allies around the globe. Given the swift rise of the authoritarian axis in the East in recent years, coupled with America’s waning global influence, a scandal of this magnitude must not be tolerated.

While the alleged approval for the strike is disorienting for a number of reasons, it fits within Biden’s overall stance toward Tehran, which is largely indistinguishable from that of former President Barack Obama. In the Obama-Biden view, Iran is not a rogue nation bent on the destruction of the West — the frequent “death to America” chants by lawmakers and citizens notwithstanding — but a rational international actor that can be reasoned with and bought off at the right price.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/courage-strength-optimism/2967594/biden-must-resign-if-he-greenlit-irans-strike-on-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden must resign if he greenlit Iran’s strike on Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 04:44:51 pm »
How about we get and stay the hell out of the Middle East and its centuries old tribalism?  Have we not more productive things to do?

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 05:20:30 pm »
During the New Moon, in the dark of night, sail and fly away, never to return.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 08:36:56 pm »
How about we get and stay the hell out of the Middle East and its centuries old tribalism?  Have we not more productive things to do?

Along with stopping our involvement with Ukraine.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 08:45:02 pm »
If this in fact is true, forget resignation

He should be impeached and convicted in the Senate.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy