Author Topic: Biden’s Climate Claims For Pausing Natural Gas Exports Upended By New Study  (Read 122 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Climate Claims For Pausing Natural Gas Exports Upended By New Study
by Breanne Deppisch  4 hours ago in News 

Liquefied natural gas exported from the United States is significantly cleaner than most of the alternative fuels available in Europe, a new report found, a finding that challenges the basis for liberal Democrats’ opposition to new export terminals for LNG. [emphasis, links added]

The new study has particular significance in light of the Biden administration’s pause on approvals of new LNG export terminals earlier this year to consider the effects of new facilities on the climate.

That decision has sparked intense backlash from industry groups and Republicans in Congress, who argued the pause could risk global energy security and risk driving allies into the hands of Russia and other adversaries.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-climate-claims-for-pausing-natural-gas-exports-upended-by-new-study/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson