Author Topic: US Navy warships shot down Iranian missiles with a weapon they've never used in combat before  (Read 230 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Navy warships shot down Iranian missiles with a weapon they've never used in combat before
Story by jepstein@businessinsider.com (Jake Epstein) • 17h •

US fighter jets, destroyers, and Patriot missiles shot down loads of Iranian weapons to shield Israel from an unprecedented attack

Iran launched a barrage of munitions at Israel in an unprecedented attack over the weekend.

The US used fighter jets, Patriot missiles, and guided-missile destroyers to help thwart the attack.

Israel said that it, with support from its partners, intercepted 99% of missiles and drones.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-navy-warships-shot-down-iranian-missiles-with-a-weapon-they-ve-never-used-in-combat-before/ar-BB1lJ1RN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=66007963eb2d4404932062a464b0a75e&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
"We've been firing SM-2s, we've been firing SM-6s, and just over the weekend, SM-3s, to actually counter the ballistic missile threat that's come from Iran," Del Toro said at a Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense hearing on Tuesday.

So how much did those cost?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus