General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Behar: Trump Sleeping in Court Shows a ‘Psychopathic Mentality’

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Behar: Trump Sleeping in Court Shows a ‘Psychopathic Mentality’

Pam Key 16 Apr 2024

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that former President Donald Trump falling asleep in court “requires a psychopathic mentality.

Behar said, “Well, the sleeping part is, you know, I mean, between breaking the laws, posing for mug shots, selling bibles, the man is exhausted. But, you know, only a true sociopath can fall asleep in these circumstances. Think about it: he could go to jail, he could go to prison, and he takes a little nap. That requires a psychopathic mentality, in my opinion.”

She added, “The guilty person sleeps the sleep of the psychotic.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “This is a legal nerds Super Bowl. I’m kind of excited about this. That’s exciting to someone like me because 50 people said I can’t even be impartial, which I admire them for their forthrightness and honesty.”

Behar said, “Where are they going to find a jury of his peers? How many bloated orange psychos are out there? ”

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin said, “It does track because I would be in briefings with him on one particular topic, then he would just completely sideline it and take it a different direction. This is like the worst-case scenario with someone with his attention span.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/16/behar-trump-sleeping-in-court-shows-a-psychopathic-mentality/

libertybele:
Joy Behar is psychotic.

mountaineer:
Biden falls asleep all the time in the middle of meetings, e.g., some climate confab. Also when he met with Israel's PM.

catfish1957:
Is an untimely meeting of Behar and a runaway beer truck too muh to ask?

bigheadfred:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 16, 2024, 08:15:45 pm ---Is an untimely meeting of Behar and a runaway beer truck too muh to ask?

--- End quote ---

Yes. Alcohol abuse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version