Author Topic: It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that sha  (Read 1812 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And the fact that he's using his kid as a smokescreen tells me he has some other plan for the 17th. Perhaps fleeing the country?

This is the behavior of someone who is planning something. Something illegal, something violent.

This from a poster who still thinks a mass shooting at a school was a complete hoax!   GTFO!!    :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I believe his being upset by the possibility of not being able to attend his  son’s graduation is sincere.

As a father myself, there  are life events that if you miss, you’ll never get back.
Yet he sent the Dilley Meme Team to push for it. That's not family behavior. It's a smokescreen.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This from a poster who still thinks a mass shooting at a school was a complete hoax!   GTFO!!    :silly:
Oh, we're back to personal attacks again, Mr. "Tried to Egg Me into Offing Myself?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yet he sent the Dilley Meme Team to push for it. That's not family behavior. It's a smokescreen.

Dude, Put your Trump hate boner away for a second and let the blood rush back to your big head.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Trump could be in jail awaiting trial, like many less affluent defendants.

Not many defendants have a private jet to take them from their criminal trial in New York to Barron's graduation.  If trump wants to experience real world hardship, he can fly coach to Barron's on a commercial airline.

I have no sympathy for rich bastards who can use their money to escape the consequence that would normally befall the rest of us.

Trump doesn't feel my pain, nor is he capable of feeling my pain - because he is a mlignant narcissitic psychopath incapable of empathy and sympathy.

I cry not for Trump, just as I cry not for Kennedy's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.