Author Topic: It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that sha  (Read 1381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that shames America
By Social Links for Piers Morgan
Published April 16, 2024, 10:28 a.m. ET

There are many reasons to criticize Donald Trump.

He’s a deliberately polarizing public figure who likes to shoot from the verbal hip, revels in viciously taunting opponents and displays an often brutally uncompromising style that riles up a lot of people to the point of apoplexy.

But one thing you can’t say about Trump is that he’s a bad father.

I’ve been around him many times when he was with his five children — Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany and Barron — and he’s a proud, loving dad, and that feeling is reciprocated by each of them.

As any parent knows, you can’t fake that kind of relationship with your kids, and it takes a lot of work to achieve mutual respect and genuine affection.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/16/opinion/its-disgusting-to-stop-trump-from-attending-barrons-graduation-for-a-partisan-sham-trial-that-shames-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

But is it true?

If the graduation is on the weekend, the judge has no say.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope Trump defies that Judge an goes.  He'd be a martyr if he was arrested.  That alone would sway me back over to Team Trump 2024!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, please. No guarantee that Donald would even care enough to show up.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online rustynail

But is it true?

If the graduation is on the weekend, the judge has no say.

Barron’s graduation from Oxbridge Academy in Palm Beach on May 17.(a Friday)

Offline DB

Barron’s graduation from Oxbridge Academy in Palm Beach on May 17.(a Friday)

Thanks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Really?  You think Donald Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about Barron?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 04:12:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Of course he'd attend. To Donald Trump family is everything; Barron is his youngest child.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Respectfully, I disagree. He’s a lousy husband, but he’s a good father, IMHO.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline PeteS in CA

It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that shames America

And unsurprising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

He should just go to the graduation and defy the authorities to arrest him. Let’s see how the NYPD reacts to arrest orders from Alvin Bragg when he sets free  violent offenders they arrest

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Y'all make me laugh.

There ain't a county judge anywhere that gives a single shit about your calendar. All that matters is the docket. Every other thing, except maybe the death of a close family member, means nothing. Get use to it.

Offline berdie

Y'all make me laugh.

There ain't a county judge anywhere that gives a single shit about your calendar. All that matters is the docket. Every other thing, except maybe the death of a close family member, means nothing. Get use to it.

That is what has been a question in my mind. If he were Joe Blow, I can't believe they would postpone the trial for a child's graduation. It's sad, but true. Being in the legal system is not a good or fun thing.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why so bitter?  Were you not breastfed as a baby?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Y'all make me laugh.

I'd believe that, except the Judge had to change the normal schedule of Monday through Thursday, to Tuesday through Friday last week.  Now I suspect that was deliberate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

That is what has been a question in my mind. If he were Joe Blow, I can't believe they would postpone the trial for a child's graduation. It's sad, but true. Being in the legal system is not a good or fun thing.

That's right. Going on trial sucks, every time. That it ain't no different for Tumpy is fine with me. That ain't the question. The question is whether he should have gone to trial at all - There's a beef there, for sure... But don't expect the judge to move a dang thing for you once things are under way. That just ain't how it's done.

Online roamer_1

I'd believe that, except the Judge had to change the normal schedule of Monday through Thursday, to Tuesday through Friday last week.  Now I suspect that was deliberate.

I don't know the particulars. I only know from (my own) experience. The judge don't care about your other appointments. I once lost a $50k deal because of the court... On a pretty low level charge too, that was quickly cleared up. I walked away exonerated, and all it cost me was that $50k.  **nononono*

So it goes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know the particulars. I only know from (my own) experience. The judge don't care about your other appointments. I once lost a $50k deal because of the court... On a pretty low level charge too, that was quickly cleared up. I walked away exonerated, and all it cost me was that $50k.  **nononono*

So it goes.

I think there is a minute chance this Judge will go out of his way to hurt Donald Trump.  Just .maybe.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

I think there is a minute chance this Judge will go out of his way to hurt Donald Trump.  Just .maybe.

Definitely.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Oh I think there is a very big and definite bias against him, with the judge included in that. But calendar disputes not only ain't it, but even negligible in the big picture. It's the way courts are anyway. That's what I mean.

Online cato potatoe

Trump needs to quit screwing off and deal with this criminal trial, or he's going to be a convicted felon by the start of summer. 

Offline Hoodat

Y'all make me laugh.

The 'docket' does not require the defendant's presence.  Besides, these charges are five years old.  The NY statute of limitations ran out long ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why so bitter?  Were you not breastfed as a baby?
Do I really need to go over this again?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And the fact that he's using his kid as a smokescreen tells me he has some other plan for the 17th. Perhaps fleeing the country?

This is the behavior of someone who is planning something. Something illegal, something violent.

Offline LMAO

And the fact that he's using his kid as a smokescreen tells me he has some other plan for the 17th. Perhaps fleeing the country?

This is the behavior of someone who is planning something. Something illegal, something violent.

I believe his being upset by the possibility of not being able to attend his  son’s graduation is sincere.

As a father myself, there  are life events that if you miss, you’ll never get back.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 01:42:25 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy