General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that sha

(1/6) > >>

mystery-ak:
 It’s disgusting to stop Trump from attending Barron’s graduation for a partisan sham trial that shames America
By Social Links for Piers Morgan
Published April 16, 2024, 10:28 a.m. ET

There are many reasons to criticize Donald Trump.

He’s a deliberately polarizing public figure who likes to shoot from the verbal hip, revels in viciously taunting opponents and displays an often brutally uncompromising style that riles up a lot of people to the point of apoplexy.

But one thing you can’t say about Trump is that he’s a bad father.

I’ve been around him many times when he was with his five children — Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany and Barron — and he’s a proud, loving dad, and that feeling is reciprocated by each of them.

As any parent knows, you can’t fake that kind of relationship with your kids, and it takes a lot of work to achieve mutual respect and genuine affection.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/16/opinion/its-disgusting-to-stop-trump-from-attending-barrons-graduation-for-a-partisan-sham-trial-that-shames-america/

DB:
But is it true?

If the graduation is on the weekend, the judge has no say.

Wingnut:
I hope Trump defies that Judge an goes.  He'd be a martyr if he was arrested.  That alone would sway me back over to Team Trump 2024!

jmyrlefuller:
Oh, please. No guarantee that Donald would even care enough to show up.

rustynail:

--- Quote from: DB on April 16, 2024, 03:09:06 pm ---But is it true?

If the graduation is on the weekend, the judge has no say.

--- End quote ---

Barron’s graduation from Oxbridge Academy in Palm Beach on May 17.(a Friday)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version