General Category > Economy/Business

Your Social Security COLA increase could be bigger than expected next year

<< < (8/8)

LMAO:

--- Quote from: banddag on April 17, 2024, 08:50:18 pm ---I agree. Every business person today talks about how hard working Hispanics are over their white counterparts.  White males have become lazy, drug addicts and worthless and have an attitude.  Not all but many. It truly is sad.

--- End quote ---

If you want to  see another hard-working group of people, it’s Filipinos. We have several of them work in the hospital and they are the hardest working people I’ve ever seen.

And very socially conservative and family oriented. I believe they are Catholic

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 17, 2024, 08:48:43 pm ---Senior citizens will get an increase in their COLA, but they won’t be able to afford anything with it

--- End quote ---

Word. Despite the increases in the last 2 years, I have numerous home repair and maintenance projects that I can't afford to have done. The same with my car.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 17, 2024, 08:48:43 pm ---Senior citizens will get an increase in their COLA, but they won’t be able to afford anything with it

--- End quote ---

It won't come anywhere close to what it would take to repair the damages it's doing to retired people.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 17, 2024, 09:11:47 pm ---It won't come anywhere close to what it would take to repair the damages it's doing to retired people.

--- End quote ---

No it won't.  They want to extinguish the retirees.. However, IMNHO they are tougher, smarter and more resourceful than those younger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version