General Category > Economy/Business

Your Social Security COLA increase could be bigger than expected next year

<< < (7/8) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: banddag on April 16, 2024, 04:48:29 pm ---Anyone who is without a job over the last 20 years just does not want to work. I pass help wanted signs every single day-high paying jobs. Gas field, skilled blue collar, health care and I live in a moderate growth area.
The jobs Hispanics took were jobs 99% of Americans would never do.  Field work, landscaping, meatpacking,  restaurant help such as dushwashers and busboys.

--- End quote ---
Actually, Hispanics have moved heavily into the construction sector, drywall, framing, roofing, concrete, and they are good at and fast. people who know how to work and are not afraid of breaking a sweat. The ones we see are a hard working bunch, and have good family values as well, but we are a ways from the southern border, too.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on April 16, 2024, 11:08:16 pm ---
Previously Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.

--- End quote ---

Yeah...those guys!

Hoodat:

--- Quote ---Your Social Security COLA increase could be bigger than expected next year

--- End quote ---

A nice way of saying that inflation will be bigger than expected next year.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 17, 2024, 04:27:41 am ---A nice way of saying that inflation will be bigger than expected next year.

--- End quote ---

Senior citizens will get an increase in their COLA, but they won’t be able to afford anything with it

banddag:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 16, 2024, 11:41:35 pm ---Actually, Hispanics have moved heavily into the construction sector, drywall, framing, roofing, concrete, and they are good at and fast. people who know how to work and are not afraid of breaking a sweat. The ones we see are a hard working bunch, and have good family values as well, but we are a ways from the southern border, too.

--- End quote ---

I agree. Every business person today talks about how hard working Hispanics are over their white counterparts.  White males have become lazy, drug addicts and worthless and have an attitude.  Not all but many. It truly is sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version