Author Topic: Experts warn over 'wobbly' US economy, Biden's economic 'lie'  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Published April 16, 2024 9:33am EDT
Experts warn over 'wobbly' US economy, Biden's economic 'lie'
Kevin Hassett, Steve Forbes talk inflation taxing everyday Americans

By Kristen Altus FOXBusiness

Though America’s economy has shown some signs of health and growth, two experts warn it’s more "wobbly" than it seems.

"The economy is growing. However, the gold price commodity prices are telling us the dollar is wobbly," Forbes Media founder and CEO Steve Forbes said on a "Kudlow" panel, Monday.

"The Fed's got problems ahead," he continued, "and you don't cure it by raising interest rates and depressing the economy."

Following up on Forbes’ commentary, ex-Council of Economic Advisors Chair and Trump administration senior advisor Kevin Hassett echoed unstable concerns.

"One of the reasons why retail sales were so strong is that there were really blockbuster sales at gas stations," Hassett pointed out. "The AAA average price in the U.S. went from $3.30 last month to $3.60 this month, and that's money that people aren't going to have to spend on other things. And so I think that the economy is more wobbly than these data suggests."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/experts-warn-wobbly-us-economy-bidens-economic-lie
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Experts warn over 'wobbly' US economy, Biden's economic 'lie'
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 05:23:06 pm »
Our economy has been wobbly since the end of the great recession

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 05:36:37 pm »
Our economy is built upon loose money, not Capitalist improvements in efficiencies and production.

The price of gold is the lack-of-trust premium for fiat currencies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 05:46:27 pm »
Yes but, it's far more important for half the country to vote pro-choice and feel righteous than to vote to pay our bills.
The Republic is lost.