Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Use Speedboat To Invade California - Nearly Run Over Beachgoers  (Read 101 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrants Use Speedboat To Invade California - Nearly Run Over Beachgoers
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, APR 15, 2024 - 07:20 PM
In a scene reminiscent of the Chuck Norris film Invasion USA, a speedboat loaded with at least a dozen illegal immigrants ripped through the waters just off the coast of Carlsbad, California, nearly slamming into bathers and surfers as they landed and sprinted across the beach.

Some migrants raced to nearby waiting vehicles which sped away, the rest walked off in broad daylight to mix with the surrounding tourists.  Locals who filmed the migrants claimed police were called but didn't show up.

Carlsbad, which is just north of San Diego, is only one of many beach towns in Southern California that has seen a spike in boats carrying illegals into the US.  Malibu has also seen multiple cases of invaders from the sea, usually small fast boats which are beached and left behind by migrants.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/illegal-immigrants-use-speedboat-invade-california-nearly-run-over-beachgoers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson