Author Topic: The strongest climate realist arguments  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The strongest climate realist arguments
« on: April 16, 2024, 11:29:44 am »
The strongest climate realist arguments

By Science, climat et énergie (SCE, Belgium).

The science of climate change is very complex and there are many different points of view. This article summarizes the strongest arguments of climate realists, based on a classification proposed by engineer Pierre Gosselin, author of the excellent scientific website NoTricksZone.

For each category, we highlight the corresponding SCE articles.

Huge data gaps, rudimentary climate models, the complexity of the systems, and the many unknowns are all elements that frustrate climatologists, and which are obviously difficult to refute.

1. Natural climate variability

In the past, Earth's climates have always changed, often dramatically, sometimes very quickly, and without any human influence. The current slight warming could therefore also be explained by natural phenomena. To be convinced of this, all you have to do is re-read our articles on the Roman Climate Optimum, the Medieval Climate Optimum, the Holocene Climate Optimum or the articles on the hyperthermal events in the Eocene.

https://www.climategate.nl/2024/04/sce-info-de-sterkste-klimaatrealistische-argumenten/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson