Author Topic: California Is ‘Hell-Bent’ On Crippling Its Transportation Sector For ‘Cultish’ Green Agenda  (Read 94 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Is ‘Hell-Bent’ On Crippling Its Transportation Sector For ‘Cultish’ Green Agenda
by Thomas Catenacci  9 hours ago

California’s state government, under the leadership of Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, is pursuing a wide-ranging climate agenda targeting the transportation sector — actions that could have major economic implications. [emphasis, links added]

The California Air Resources Board (CARB), the state’s main environmental regulator, has finalized new rules mandating a rapid transition from traditional petroleum-powered modes of transportation to zero-emissions alternatives as it pursues a sweeping climate agenda.

CARB has identified passenger cars, heavy-duty trucking, freight trains, and harbor vessels for the changeover.

“We can solve this climate crisis if we focus on the big, bold steps necessary to cut pollution,” Newsom remarked in August 2022.

The governor’s comments came shortly after CARB finalized regulations phasing out new gas-powered cars, and mandating 100% electric vehicle sales by 2035.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/california-is-hell-bent-on-crippling-its-transportation-sector-for-cultish-green-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson