Author Topic: Trump sows doubt about top contenders to be his vice president  (Read 192 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump sows doubt about top contenders to be his vice president
By
Jack Birle
May 6, 2024 8:34 am

Former President Donald Trump hosted several possible vice presidential candidates at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida over the weekend and reportedly had several thoughts about the cavalcade of possible running mates.

The Republicans who made the pilgrimage to South Florida for the presumptive GOP presidential nominee included Sens. Tim Scott (R-SC), Marco Rubio (R-FL), and J.D. Vance (R-OH), along with Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) and Reps. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) and Byron Donalds (R-FL). While Trump reportedly praised most of his candidates, it wasn’t all good news for the vice presidential hopefuls, according to audio obtained by the Washington Post.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2992189/trump-sows-doubt-top-contenders-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Trump sows doubt about top contenders to be his vice president
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 04:27:23 pm »
There's no business like show business.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 05:19:13 pm »
Trump wants them to fight to the death for his amusement.  The last one standing gets a leg up on the job.

If you are not willing to kill your own mother for Trump, you'll have no place in his second administration.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 05:22:31 pm »
So two people from Florida who cannot constitutionally be his VP...