Author Topic: Illegals are Already Voting  (Read 378 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Illegals are Already Voting
« on: February 10, 2024, 12:33:19 am »
Powerline by Lloyd Billingsley 2/8/2024

By some counts, the Biden Junta has allowed more than eight million foreign nationals to enter the United States illegally. Donald Trump and others contend that Democrats are “signing them up” to vote. As legal immigrants and legitimate citizens should know, illegals have been voting for a long time in California, the model Democrats now seek for the entire country.

In 1996, illegals cast 784 votes against Republican Robert Dornan in a congressional race Democrat Loretta Sanchez won by only 984 votes. Spearheading the voter fraud was the Stalinist Bert Corona, founder of Hermandad Mexicana Nacional. He failed to comply with a subpoena and the Justice Department declined to take any action. For the vote fraudsters it was more steps forward with no steps back.

In 2013 the state passed Assembly Bill 60 the “Safe and Responsible Drivers Act,” which enabled false-documented foreign nationals to get driver’s licenses. In 2015 California passed Assembly Bill 1461, the “California New Motor Voter Act” which automatically registered the illegals to vote.  “At the latest, for the 2018 election cycle,” Secretary of State Alex Padilla told the Los Angeles Times, “I expect millions of new voters on the rolls in the state of California.”

“You know, 11 million people live in the shadows. I believe they’re already American citizens,” said vice president Biden in 2014. All the 11 million wanted was a chance to contribute, Biden said, so “let people vote.” This year millions of illegals will be voting, as they already do in California.

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/02/illegals-are-already-voting.php

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Illegals are Already Voting
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 01:32:05 am »
Troubling.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

Re: Illegals are Already Voting
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 01:45:08 pm »
FBI whistleblower reports:

Steve Friend
@RealStevefriend
My @FBI sources tell me that @TheJusticeDept notified FBI election crimes program coordinators that they will not charge voter fraud allegations this year - only voter suppression.
11:06 PM · May 4, 2024

https://twitter.com/FBIBaltimore/status/1786003387844046939
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org