General Category > Immigration/Border

"The reality is, we feel offended. We came to this country with an American dream."

<< < (2/3) > >>

Free Vulcan:
And apparently we were supposed to prostrate and enslave ourselves to make that happen.

LMAO:
It takes a lot of balls to come into a country illegally and break its laws and then demand that country provides you with better accommodations than what you’re receiving or deserve

DefiantMassRINO:
I don't blame people seeking a better life and future for themselves and their families.

I blame Government and Business leaders exploiting illegal immigration for cheap votes and cheap labor.

My own Government is conspiring with Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital to sell out its constituents out of kleptocratic greed.

If the Federal Government is willing to sell out its own citizens, why would illegal immigrants be any different?  People don't matter; money, power, and votes to maintain power do.

mountaineer:
They're really coming here to vote Democrat.

These are fliers at an NGO camp in Mexico encouraging illegals to vote for Biden. The camp has ties to both DHS Secretary Mayorkas and George Soros.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1780067784031887444

Right_in_Virginia:
Ashley St. Clair
@stclairashley

Migrants are now flooding NYC City Hall to protest being moved to shelters instead of the luxury hotels.

11:05 AM · Apr 16, 2024

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version