Author Topic: Biden EPA Rolls Out Reams Of Regs Aimed At Destroying America’s Coal Industry  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden EPA Rolls Out Reams Of Regs Aimed At Destroying America’s Coal Industry
by Jack Montgomery  2 hours ago 

The Joe Biden regime has approved 681 pages of new coal power regulations likely to strangle coal-focused energy companies and the mines that supply them. [emphasis, links added]

Demands in new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations include requiring coal power stations to install carbon capture systems that do not exist commercially at scale.

Along with new baseload gas-fired plants, coal power stations must slash emissions by 90 percent.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-epa-rolls-out-reams-of-regs-aimed-at-destroying-americas-coal-industry/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Joe Biden regime has approved 681 pages of new coal power regulations 

681 PAGES????  Talk about overkill!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Mr. Trump gets elected, he ought to burn every page on camera!