Author Topic: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC  (Read 71137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC
« Reply #600 on: May 07, 2024, 04:40:35 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

a minute ago
Daniels: Money wasn't 'motivation' to tell story about Trump

Testifying about pitching her story to news outlets in 2016, Stormy Daniels testified her motivation wasn't to make money but to "get the story out."

When asked about approaching Trump directly to purchase the story, Daniels said: “My motivation wasn’t money. It was to get the story out.”

Just before that question, Daniels responded "yes" when asked if at that point in October 2016 was it her focus to sell the story to news outlets.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #601 on: May 07, 2024, 04:40:54 pm »
3 minutes ago
Daniels says man 'threatened' her in parking lot to not tell Donald Trump story

Stormy Daniels testified that weeks after she was interviewed by In Touch magazine, she was approached by a man in a parking lot in Las Vegas in 2011 who “threatened” her to not tell her story with Donald Trump.

Daniels said she was with her infant daughter at the time and they were going to a workout class together.

“I thought he was the father or husband of another woman,” Daniels said, but then added to the jury: “He threatened me to not continue to tell my story.”

Okay Stormy...   where's the police report on that extortion attempt.  Shit...  she lies more than Cohen.

p.s.  What infant can attend a work out class.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #602 on: May 07, 2024, 04:42:57 pm »
MOL

11:32
Daniels describes how she did an interview with InTouch magazine that never ran

Daniels told the court how she ended up doing an interview with In Touch magazine about Trump, but it never ran.

She told the court she was supposed to be paid $15,000 for the article in 2011 that was never published.

Here is the exchange between Daniels' publicist Gina Rodriguez and National Enquirer editor Dylan Howard about InTouch.

The messages that claim Trump tried to silence Stormy Daniels in 2012
Donald Trump threatened to put a celebrity publicist out of business if she helped Stormy Daniels sell her story in 2012, according to messages entered into court evidence this week.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DB

« Reply #603 on: May 07, 2024, 04:43:07 pm »
Okay Stormy...   where's the police report on that extortion attempt.  Shit...  she lies more than Cohen.

p.s.  What infant can attend a work out class.   :silly:

They are both proven liars. Why pick sides.

And again, a billionaire doesn't pay someone $130,000 to keep them quiet if nothing happened. They instead sue them out of existence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #604 on: May 07, 2024, 04:45:04 pm »
 Michael Avenatti wants to testify for Trump...I wonder what he has to say????
Support the USO

Online corbe

« Reply #605 on: May 07, 2024, 04:46:28 pm »

And again, a billionaire doesn't pay someone $130,000 to keep them quiet if nothing happened. They instead sue them out of existence.

And to this day HE still denies the tryst.  He must think that WE are really stupid.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #606 on: May 07, 2024, 04:46:48 pm »

Not really picking a side, except for the point that this is premeditated character assassination event to re-elect Pedo Joe, by any and every means possible.  I don't like  Trump, but loathe biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #607 on: May 07, 2024, 04:48:15 pm »
a minute ago
Trump, Cohen wanted to buy story after 'Access Hollywood' tape: testimony
By Kyle Schnitzer

Stormy Daniels said that Donald Trump and Michael Cohen were interested in buying her story in October 2016, after the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape was leaked, testimony shows.

Daniels was approached by Gina Rodriguez with the proposal that Trump and Cohen wanted to purchase the story.

"They were interested in paying for the story," Daniels said in reference to Cohen and Trump.

Daniels testified that it could've been the "best thing" to happen "because then I'd be safe and the story wouldn't come out."
Support the USO

Online corbe

« Reply #608 on: May 07, 2024, 04:48:32 pm »
   Didn't Avenatti claim that Cohen was sleeping with Stormy and the two of them cooked up this $130K extortion plat?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #609 on: May 07, 2024, 04:48:38 pm »
3 minutes ago
Daniels says man 'threatened' her in parking lot to not tell Donald Trump story

Stormy Daniels testified that weeks after she was interviewed by In Touch magazine, she was approached by a man in a parking lot in Las Vegas in 2011 who “threatened” her to not tell her story with Donald Trump.

Daniels said she was with her infant daughter at the time and they were going to a workout class together.

“I thought he was the father or husband of another woman,” Daniels said, but then added to the jury: “He threatened me to not continue to tell my story.”

Apr 5, 2023

CNN — Three thousand miles away from his New York legal drama, Donald Trump secured a substantial victory in another court.

The 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals sided with the former president in his effort to recoup additional legal fees from adult film star Stormy Daniels, who had filed and lost a defamation suit against him.

Daniels was ordered to pay Trump’s attorneys just over $120,000 in legal fees. That’s on top of the more than $500,000 in court-ordered payments to Trump attorneys she’s already been ordered to pay.

Daniels had sued Trump in 2018 after he called an allegation by Daniels that an unknown man threatened her in a parking lot to keep quiet about her alleged affair with Trump a “total con job” in a tweet.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/stormy-daniels-pay-trump-legal-fees/index.html

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #610 on: May 07, 2024, 04:48:42 pm »
   And to this day HE still denies the tryst.  He must think that WE are really stupid.

And again the quandary we are in, and why I am in the "nose holding" camp. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #611 on: May 07, 2024, 04:49:25 pm »
11:38
Stormy Daniels testifies about learning Donald Trump wanted to buy her story

Stormy Daniels says she became aware in October 2016 that Donald Trump wanted to buy her story. She says it was after the Access Hollywood tape.

Daniels says it would be for $130,000.

Daniels says she didn’t care about the amount of money.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #612 on: May 07, 2024, 04:49:34 pm »

If I was a billionaire in need of a sex partner, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to Stormy Daniels!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #613 on: May 07, 2024, 04:51:12 pm »
2 minutes ago
Court breaks for lunch, Stormy Daniels to return to stand at 2 p.m.

The court just broke for lunch. Stormy Daniels will continue her testimony at 2 p.m.
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #614 on: May 07, 2024, 04:51:34 pm »
And still.....   we hear zero about Joe Biden having inappropriate shower time with his daughter.  (per her diary).

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #615 on: May 07, 2024, 04:53:16 pm »
If I was a billionaire in need of a sex partner, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to Stormy Daniels!

Good point. From a plausibility POV, this wench unchecks all the boxes of what should or would be a discreet relationship

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #616 on: May 07, 2024, 04:53:27 pm »
MOL

11:47
Stormy Daniels is being shown agreement she signed

The agreement signed by Stormy Daniels is being shown in court.

She confirms signing the agreement as Peggy Peterson.

Daniels recalls the payment being late and Michael Cohen making excuses to her lawyer Keith Davidson.
Support the USO

Online corbe

« Reply #617 on: May 07, 2024, 04:54:46 pm »
If I was a billionaire Germaphobe in need of a sex partner, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to Stormy Daniels!

FIFY

Offline DB

« Reply #618 on: May 07, 2024, 04:56:44 pm »

Totally agree. Too many of the extremely wealthy and/or powerful think differently. They think they can indulge in whatever catches their eye without consequences.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #619 on: May 07, 2024, 04:56:52 pm »
   FIFY

lol... 
wonder if stormy covered her mandatory monthly STD testing results with him?  :silly:

Offline DB

« Reply #620 on: May 07, 2024, 04:58:13 pm »
Good point. From a plausibility POV, this wench unchecks all the boxes of what should or would be a discreet relationship

Trump wasn't looking for a "relationship". He was indulging his urges.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #621 on: May 07, 2024, 05:05:05 pm »
Trump wasn't looking for a "relationship". He was indulging his urges.

Discreet urges then.  DJT knew the consequences of divorce, bad press, and scandal that could impact business.  My point is that I am sure he had trysts, but he was at least smart enough to avoid those that could create shitstorms later.

The more I am hearing today, makes me less likely to believe that they even connected.  Too many lies upon lies.  Right now I am 50/50 on this being  an affair, versus a well orchestrated shake down.

Online corbe

« Reply #622 on: May 07, 2024, 05:11:45 pm »
Discreet urges then.  DJT knew the consequences of divorce, bad press, and scandal that could impact business.  My point is that I am sure he had trysts, but he was at least smart enough to avoid those that could create shitstorms later.

The more I am hearing today, makes me less likely to believe that they even connected.  Too many lies upon lies.  Right now I am 50/50 on this being  an affair, versus a well orchestrated shake down.

I see you point of view @catfish1957 and I was there with you when this was first exposed in 16.  Now I am convinced the screwing of America occurred between Stormy's legs and that dumbazz Trump walked blindly into it letting his little head do the thinking~John Hiatt.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #623 on: May 07, 2024, 05:13:22 pm »

Yup

It would be a turn off for me to want to connect with somebody that admits  to have frequent STD tests

I wonder what her dating profile would say if she was on a dating site like EHarmony?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #624 on: May 07, 2024, 05:15:16 pm »
Eric Trump
@EricTrump

Perspective: Sitting front row attempting to figure out how any of this garbage from 20 years ago relates to “legal” bills submitted by a long time personal attorney being booked as a “legal” expense — but I digress.

To be clear, they don’t give a s**t about the merits of this case - the 15 Manhattan prosecutors are sitting at their table and behind in the courthouse pews, giddy by this salacious show.  This is the intent, not the merits, nor the fact that this entire case is a massive extortion play.

11:42 AM · May 7, 2024