Author Topic: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC  (Read 33032 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2024, 11:18:07 pm »
"Current and former world leaders are making their way to Trump Tower each week the President is being held prisoner in NYC for the Democrat’s show trial. Here’s the former PM of Japan. Last week it was the President of Poland." (Video)

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1782899162377249207

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #276 on: April 23, 2024, 11:48:14 pm »
The Prosecution is on their first witness, I need a little more information before I declare Trump to be a crook.

My contention is not as much a legal one, but just more proof and an example of where back in '16 Trump's sleazy dirty politics was taken to new lows.  He crossed lines, and to this day, not only are we not holding him account to it, but instead are rewarding him with his 3rd consecutive GOP nomination.

His only slight out was that the Stone-Pecker slime machine though obviously funded by DJT, at least had a rogue element to it.  But hearing today, it seems the orange menace might have had a more direct and intricate hand in it.   We've had some fine conservatives taken to near ruination (RDS, Cruz) by this POS' antics.

I think he needs to pay.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2024, 12:05:10 am »
My contention is not as much a legal one, but just more proof and an example of where back in '16 Trump's sleazy dirty politics was taken to new lows.  He crossed lines, and to this day, not only are we not holding him account to it, but instead are rewarding him with his 3rd consecutive GOP nomination.

His only slight out was that the Stone-Pecker slime machine though obviously funded by DJT, at least had a rogue element to it.  But hearing today, it seems the orange menace might have had a more direct and intricate hand in it.   We've had some fine conservatives taken to near ruination (RDS, Cruz) by this POS' antics.

I think he needs to pay.

Totally agree.

Online DB

« Reply #278 on: April 24, 2024, 12:07:40 am »
In short, purposely telling lies to destroy someone is evil. I want nothing to do with those sorts of people. I will not vote for them, I will not associate with them. They are toxic.

« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2024, 12:10:18 am »
We've had some fine conservatives taken to near ruination (RDS, Cruz) by this POS' antics.

I think he needs to pay.

For what?

Online DB

« Reply #281 on: April 24, 2024, 12:14:38 am »
In short, purposely telling lies to destroy someone is evil. I want nothing to do with those sorts of people. I will not vote for them, I will not associate with them. They are toxic.

Online libertybele

« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2024, 12:32:18 am »

Amen!!!!    888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #283 on: April 24, 2024, 12:39:11 am »
The Prosecution is on their first witness, I need a little more information before I declare Trump to be a crook.

I would first have to know of a crime that was committed.  So far, nada.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2024, 12:46:17 am »

I think he needs to pay.

I agree 100%.  There has been zero remorse.  Zero admission.  Zero apology.  Not only from Trump, but from his zealots as well as evidenced on this very thread.  But this trial isn't the arena for settling the score.  One does not excuse the other.  The ends do not justify the means.

I hope Trump is found not guilty, not because I'm an #AlwaysTrumper, but because he is not guilty of what he is being prosecuted for.  As for him paying, the only ones who will be paying are Conservatives who will be saddled with four more years of Democrat-lite and another $8 trillion of new debt.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #285 on: April 24, 2024, 12:48:56 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Where is the example of 'virtue signaling'?  Please show the exact quote.  Or is this yet another example of you posting the first dishonest thing that pops up in your head?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #286 on: April 24, 2024, 12:50:49 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2024, 12:53:47 am »
I agree 100%.  There has been zero remorse.  Zero admission.  Zero apology.  Not only from Trump, but from his zealots as well as evidenced on this very thread.  But this trial isn't the arena for settling the score.  One does not excuse the other.  The ends do not justify the means.

I hope Trump is found not guilty, not because I'm an #AlwaysTrumper, but because he is not guilty of what he is being prosecuted for.  As for him paying, the only ones who will be paying are Conservatives who will be saddled with four more years of Democrat-lite and another $8 trillion of new debt.

I fully agree with that too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2024, 01:59:30 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Where is the example of 'virtue signaling'?  Please show the exact quote.  Or is this yet another example of you posting the first dishonest thing that pops up in your head?

The entire post was a "virtue signal".  Use the word "I" three times in succession.

I want nothing to do with those sorts of people. I will not vote for them, I will not associate with them.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2024, 02:05:54 am »
The entire post was a "virtue signal".  Use the word "I" three times in succession.

I stand corrected.  Thanks.  And an apology to @Right_in_Virginia .  Somehow, I missed it.  My mind was tracking something else.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:08:33 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #290 on: April 24, 2024, 02:33:47 am »

I think he needs to pay.

BIG YUP. And certainly not rewarded.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #291 on: April 24, 2024, 02:35:09 am »

That's right.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #292 on: April 24, 2024, 02:36:33 am »

Unless of course, it's actual virtue.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2024, 02:44:49 am »
Well, regardless of the bogus charges, or the bogus judge, or the bogus jurors, I HOPE TRUMP IS EXECUTED THEN BURNED AT THE STAKE THEN TORTURED! AND THEN FED TO PIGS! TRUMP IS SATAN ON EARTH! F**K THE 'LAW'! F**K THE CONSTITUTION! F**K NORMAL HUMAN CONSCIENCE!

BURN THE WITCH!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2024, 02:48:13 am »
BURN THE WITCH!!!

Did you dress her up like that?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #295 on: April 24, 2024, 03:07:13 am »

Says the man who defends lying to destroy people.

And the irony of you accusing me of "whatever it takes" to take someone down is doing exactly that.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:09:00 am by DB »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #296 on: April 24, 2024, 03:29:47 am »

And the irony of you accusing me of "whatever it takes" to take someone down is doing exactly that.

LOL!  All I did in my post was to point out the "virtue signal" questioned. 

And that's the the end of the discussion @DB
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #297 on: April 24, 2024, 05:01:48 am »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #298 on: April 24, 2024, 06:12:09 am »

'Virtue signal' is a typical liberal bullshit term used as a foil against any moral position. Pay it no mind.

Where I come from you have to draw hard lines.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...